Why You Wanna Trip On Me Remix by DJ_OXyGeNe_8 (snippet - full edit : soon)

DJ_OXyGeNe_8

Proud Member
Why You Wanna Trip On Me Remix by DJ_OXyGeNe_8

I did before, but deleted all remixes/works.... I couldn't finish.. But yesterday, started again; created every notes,bass, drums etc. again and almost finished. It's now totally different and you'll hear just intro. I hope it will be finished in this week and will be here;

FINAL VERSION

Download 320kbps MP3 HQ file. Password : why

https://www.mediafire.com/?oex5julmvkro2wp

Last edited:
Interesting, sounds promising! Look forward to hearing your final take on it.

amazing! sounds great
the vocals sound much "fresher" and clearer than on the dangerous album, where it sounded a bit "muddy" imo.

do you offer a 320kbits version of it too? youtubes compression is not that good :/

looking forward to more remixes of yours :D

If I had uncompressed acapella with back vocals, would be better. And yes, I did adjust good EQ for vocal. And added little bit reverb. Acapella came from DVD (Dangerous The Short films) already compressed. Actually not finished (for me), but it's ok to listen from youtube.

Sharing, may be later :)

Thanks for comment.

Any mod can edit thread, you can remove;
[h=2](snippet - full edit : soon) [/h]

Guys I'm already making 2 different mixes; one is extended of this mix. But there is another work to do, I'll back to this as soon as possible. My youtube channel closed, I'll upload to new one, but you can listen from my soundcloud account

Guys I'm already making 2 different mixes; one is extended of this mix. But there is another work to do, I'll back to this as soon as possible. My youtube channel closed, I'll upload to new one, but you can listen from my soundcloud account

Great remix!
599743_471367856209650_1866221187_n.jpg

Do you have a download link for this ? You should def make a video for this

Back