Why wasn't Michael dating Cascio girls?

Topflux

Proud Member
If he was their friend for so long why didn't he hang out with them? They don't look too bad.

because there's only own girl there, she's very young (i think, she's now in college). Michael knew her since she was born and I think she was like a daughter to him.

:doh:I kind understand now why those who really loved and understand Michael never jump on TV. I appreciated their silence even more.

Oh, I didn't know she was that young. I understand they were friends. But many times a friendship turns to the romance. It can ruin the friendship thou. Michael was really the nicest guy. I wish more people would be like that. We have so much to learn from him. He was so caring.

Cascio girls?

We have Connie Cascio.. the mother of the kids and wife to Dominick Sr.
Then we have Marie-Nicole who is in her mid- 20s.

I think I like that family. I don't believe they 'faked' any tracks. Probably the original vocals was just not the best so especially 'Breaking News' is too much compressed.

Topflux - you seem to have started a trend of opening meaningless threads. What's up with that?

This question is not one we can answer and it is a pointless discussion!

I am not really sure, but I know Michael lives from the controversy..

No offense to you, but you are the one that seems to be living for controversy with your weird threads. No need to quote other lovers of controversy, like Teddy Riley. You just like stirring the pots and having great laughs over it, let's face it.

Back