Why so little rare video footage of MJ over the years?

thenextbigthing56

Proud Member
There is just so so many rare pictures of MJ available, i find ones i haven't seen before all the time yet we seem to have relatively little video footage of MJ throughout the years. Obviously video cameras arent as common as photo cameras but still i find it amazing there isn't alot more video footage out there. Footage from friends, family, other artists hes worked with, concerts, rehearsals, more behind the scenes stuff, studio footage, etc. Surely there must be HEAPS of video footage out there, so just where the heck is it? I know the estate would have alot of it, but there must be alot more from various other people aswell.

Your thoughts??

Some things are just private. There are many footage in his private collection.

Some people trade that rare stuff privately. And they won't share... :(

Some people trade that rare stuff privately. And they won't share... :(

No, I meant Michael's private movies and footage. He always had his camera crew with him. But I understand that those videos are private.

I wish we could get the invincible sessions video that was sold on E-Bay.

I realise there would be alot of private videos he had shot with his own crew, which the estate would have, but just think of all the rare photos we have over the years..all those rare photos, you would think we would have alot of video footage to go along with those photos if that makes sense.

Me too! :wild:

I remember seeing it and wanting to buy it.. Although of course I couldn't haha.

How much did it sell for in the end?

Fingers crossed the buyer keeps it for like 5 years then sells it to the Estate who *fingers crossed* release it on DVD :)

No, I meant Michael's private movies and footage. He always had his camera crew with him. But I understand that those videos are private.

But I meant people who has rare stuff (not Michael). Like Lounis or guys like him. He shares as much as he can, but other people just trade privately and tease others ''Look I've got super ultra rare footage of Bad tour 88 etc...''.

Michael made sure to videotape almost everything through out most of his adult life for his own, personal library. I think its only fair that its kept for his family and friends. Why do we need more footage?

Michael made sure to videotape almost everything through out most of his adult life for his own, personal library. I think its only fair that its kept for his family and friends. Why do we need more footage?

You can call me a freak but I so much need more footage.I could spend my whole life watching it.I guess I do sound like a freak :scratch: I have my own life though.

As for the footage out there I don't know if they are little or much but for sure are not enough.

^ There is a level of privacy even Michael needed, and I don't think its okay for any more footage to be released. It made my stomach turn that they released all that private footage of Prince and Paris with Michael when they were little. I mean, come on. That's their family memories and moments! We shouldn't be allowed to see that.

oh i would love to see more videos, really. The private home videos were soo nice, but i would kill for more of that... and i think there is alot more, look at commemorated him in the limo that is priceless right?

I dont know anything of the video of the invincible sessie, what was on it?

^ There is a level of privacy even Michael needed, and I don't think its okay for any more footage to be released. It made my stomach turn that they released all that private footage of Prince and Paris with Michael when they were little. I mean, come on. That's their family memories and moments! We shouldn't be allowed to see that.

I didn't mean that kind of footage.I want more footage from rehearsals, from backstage at concerts, events, studio recording, TV shows.

And we need more footage from concerts unedited, beginning with J5 era until TII.Besides the performances, all those priceless moments on stage between acts, I want them all so much.:sigh:

I didn't mean that kind of footage.I want more footage from rehearsals, from backstage at concerts, events, studio recording, TV shows.

And we need more footage from concerts unedited, beginning with J5 era until TII.Besides the performances, all those priceless moments on stage between acts, I want them all so much.:sigh:

This. It really don't have to be Michael's private videos. We need concerts and stuff that Claudia mentioned.

Oh.. that destroyed me when they got leaked by.. well, who others than the Malniks, I suppose...? ): *sigh* ..

Personally, I'm more than okay with what we've got... There's so much I still haven't seen, but it now hurts too much seeing him... still does, because of thinking he's no longer here and everything.. So, I'm happy with just photos to be honest...

Oh.. that destroyed me when they got leaked by.. well, who others than the Malniks, I suppose...? ): *sigh* ..

Personally, I'm more than okay with what we've got... There's so much I still haven't seen, but it now hurts too much seeing him... still does, because of thinking he's no longer here and everything.. So, I'm happy with just photos to be honest...

It hurts anyway but seeing him is priceless.That overwhelming mix of emotions :sigh: nobody else could give me that.I have tears in my eyes, a big smile on my face, my heart is beating like crazy and ....never mind :wub: everytime I see him .These emotions never faded.

I want more footage from rehearsals, from backstage at concerts, events, studio recording, TV shows.

:agree:

On the other hand....

There's so much I still haven't seen, but it now hurts too much seeing him... still does, because of thinking he's no longer here and everything..

A part of me also feels that way. :cry: *big sigh*

It hurts anyway but seeing him is priceless.That overwhelming mix of emotions :sigh: nobody else could give me that.I have tears in my eyes, a big smile on my face, my heart is beating like crazy and ....never mind :wub: everytime I see him .These emotions never faded.

:better: ..

Back