Why not to announce all countries and all dates?

I think its all intentional. London is the testing ground to see what the reception will be like and how everything plays out and the whole 'this is it' theme is to build anticipation and excitement. If that is successful which I'm sure it will be then its likely that dates will be announced for other countries. I think fans are going to just have to wait patiently and see what happens. If he does perform in other countries I don't think it will be until 2010.

when he will do more countries i think whey wanted to wait if this will be a succes in londen.

be honest. michael was the underdog for more then ten years.
maybe they didn,t know what too expect....

Now htey see that the wold drives nuts he knows he still is the king and he will sell out city after city after city.......

one thing is sure... he is was and stay..........THE KING OF POP....

it,s everywere on the news, everyone has a opinion.
only a few persons in this world reach that, and michael is one of them...

I think they're withholding their plans until they see how the London shows go.

There is probably a world tour planned... yeah London is probably a testing ground, and also by not announcing any other countries, the demand for the London tickets would be higher I guess... Coz people from all over the World would want to come for these. If they knew there were more concerts close to where they are, they probably would not come to the London shows.

In the end I believe that there will be more shows, it is just a tactic being used to draw more attention to the London shows. I know it sucks for us fans who are not able to get to London, but I believe we will see more of Michael. In the very least, I hope one gets televised

There is probably a world tour planned... yeah London is probably a testing ground, and also by not announcing any other countries, the demand for the London tickets would be higher I guess... Coz people from all over the World would want to come for these. If they knew there were more concerts close to where they are, they probably would not come to the London shows.

omg u are right all the way

if london does well they will announce more

yep ur right

i think they have more planned but if they make it seem like this is truly it and these are the only shows he'll ever do again, the demand goes up. once the tickets are sold, they can'tbe refunded so then they can announce other dates

I think it'd be just impossible to announce all dates all over the world if you don't know how many concerts there is going to be in every place. It wouldn't be fair to have like 20 concerts in London if let's say half a million people wants to see it. And Michael has always loved London and broke records there, I think he wants to break them again and leave as a performer from the top. This tour could easily last 3 years or more all over the world if there were 10 dates a month. It would be 120 concerts a year and there Michael need technically 200 to 300 concerts all over the world if it was his farewell tour. That's just the case...

Yeh I think so, it is like a PR. I hope he tour at my country or Asia after London show.
Just pray :D

:)The World Tour is almost announced,all we need is just a little patience:D..London is just a begining and just a testing ground and I must say its a great strategy and it is working.

I will wait til the other dates are announced,I hope Mike include atleast India:angel:

I'm confused I was under the impression it will ONLY be these 02 performances.. Will there be more in other areas for sure??

I'm confused I was under the impression it will ONLY be these 02 performances.. Will there be more in other areas for sure??

It's more than likely. He will do more harm than good ending his performing career in an area with less fans than another place (that was hard to understand >.< so in other words he would have to tour USA or so many fans would be upset).

It's a strategy.

He is a very smart buisnessman.

kopv he said in london...lol andthe pres of aeg said they're in talks to do more shows in other countries....it'd be a shame to end there and not allow everyone to see u

With all things MJ it's all about the suspense and mystery :D I wouldn't expect anything else.

Why put it all out there when you can feed bit of info bit by bit prolonging the suspense. ;)

Back