Why Michael Never Performs Leave Me Alone On Any Of His World Tour

I love this song, I guess they never considered it a big hit as I never see it on his greatest hits/collection cds

Maybe he didn't want to. I can't really picture him performing it live to be honest.

Sooo many great songs he didn't ever perform live like this, Give into me and Who is it. I hope there is some lost rehearsal footage from any of his tours that maybe show him rehearsing any of these numbers? That would be amazing.

There's tons of great songs he never performed live unfortunately...Give in to Me would have sounded fantastic live I think.

I dont think its a performance friendly song. Plus the layered vocals when live might not work.

Probably not a good song to sing in front of an audience because it can sound like you are telling them to leave you alone.

I've always thought that the track-listing for all his concerts had an amazing balance of his hits, his favourites, his old stuff and his new stuff. I couldn't find a place to put this song on any of this concerts.

But if he had to put the all the fans favourites in his concert, I think it would last about 3 days!!!!!!

I was also wondering why he didn't do: Who is It, Give in to Me, Liberian Girl and some others!

leave me alone, is a song directed to the media/tabloid and not fans.

Took the words right out of my mouth, IMO it's not a very concert friendly song. It was made for a specific reason, and it's possible it wasn't even one of Michael's favorite songs, hence why he never performed it and it being nothing more than a secret song on BAD. I think it was just Michael's message to those who kept dragging him through the dirt, he wrote it and recorded it, once it released he said a few words about it, then never really spoke of it again.

I love this song, I guess they never considered it a big hit as I never see it on his greatest hits/collection cds

actually Leave me Alone is on the Essential Michael Jackson CD. i have it.

i agree with everyone though Who Is it and Give In to Me would have been AMAZING live! i love those songs!!

Sooo many great songs he didn't ever perform live like this, Give into me and Who is it. I hope there is some lost rehearsal footage from any of his tours that maybe show him rehearsing any of these numbers? That would be amazing.

There's tons of great songs he never performed live unfortunately...Give in to Me would have sounded fantastic live I think.

wwwwooooowwwww!!! I was a bit dissapointed he didn't play "Give in to me" and "Who is it?" in the show I attended. I love, love, loooooveee those songs, especially "Who is it?"... it so, so... wonderful!!!

But if he had to put the all the fans favourites in his concert, I think it would last about 3 days!!!!!!

LOL!! That would make kind of a Michael-Woodstock!! :lol:

wwwwooooowwwww!!! I was a bit dissapointed he didn't play "Give in to me" and "Who is it?" in the show I attended. I love, love, loooooveee those songs, especially "Who is it?"... it so, so... wonderful!!!

LOL!! That would make kind of a Michael-Woodstock!! :lol:

or a Michaelpalooza! :)
poor Michael wouldn't have had a voice left by the second day.

I was also wondering why he didn't do: Who is It, Give in to Me, Liberian Girl and some others!

oooh..i agree...especially Liberian Girl...that song is so incredibly sensual....i would have been in heaven to see/hear him sing that live...:wub:

Back