Why Michael didn't realised on DVD the best concerts in every single tour

I don't get it if he's so perfectionist. I've heard so many times those DVDs realises aren't the best concerts.
For Bad Tour he realised Yokohama's 'n not Wembley's.
For Dangerous World Tour I've heard about the concert in Mexico :cry: 'n he realised Bucharest's.
For History World Tour I don't know which concert was considered the best.

I've seen one concert of every tour: Yokohama, Bucharest 'n Germany, the worst for me was Yokohama's because for being his 1st solo tour he performed lots of songs when he was with The Jacksons 'n the camera guys made him the worst close ups ever.

What do you think guys? :)

Last edited:
Is Michael evan aware that we want Bad tour 1988 on DVD? lol

I don't think MJ handles that kind of stuff, that's up to his peoples.

Last edited:
it amazes me about how little has been released. mj must be the only artist who for whatever reasons doesnt have hardly any decent releases out there. the biggest artist of them all. its such a waste and such bad business.think of all the money that could be made.other artists dont seem to have problems releasing things. why no MSG ever released on DVD the list goes on. yet i remember getting janets velvet rope live show literally weeks or a few months after the show actually happened.

michael only released bucharest and seoul history tour show. yokohoma is a bootleg...a horrible 1 lol. good thing i got mine when shadow games was open lol

^ Dangerous tour is the only tour that was released..

Yokahomma, and a couple HIStory tours were aired on telivision.. They were recorded by VHS from TV.. and that's where we get the pro shots of those..

HIStory Seoul was released on VHS ca. 1999 in the Asian market ;)

Every Michael's concert has it's charm and it's beauty ,l have download more than concert of him in 2007 - 2008< and still now l can choose which the best.
l hope sony will release "Bad tour" in wembley and youkohoma and also history tours.

There's no doubt a Bad Tour release from Wembley would be great, even just as a spectacle, But from the different amateur recordings i've seen from Wembley '88, MJ really doesn't seem as energetic as other concerts from the tour such as: Marbella '88, Barcelona '88 and especially Gothenburg '88. Also, correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't MJ remove Dirty Diana from the Setlist of his Wembley '88 shows?? As not to offend the Royals? Anyway, As far as other releases, IMO for the HIStory Tour, Milan '97, Dublin '97 and/or Amsterdam '96 deserve to be released :), For the DWT I think Wembley '92, Bangkok '93 and Rome '92 are noteworthy candidates...For the BWT, I think Tokyo '88 (The new years eve concert) would be a good choice and also Los Angeles '89 would be fantastic!! The footages that are available from those shows look incredible :yes:...

Last edited:
MJ should do an MJ50 concert project. Each country get the concert where it was performed. That would be a HUGE market.

And on a website you can buy ALL the concerts you want online..

*sighs*.. :(

Back