Why have Blue Gangster and DYKWYCA leaked now???

MattyJam

Guests
These songs aren't on the album... the timing is very strange that these songs are leaking just as the new album is being released.

I think these songs are being leaked by people who didn't want the Cascio songs on the album.

^^ could be but why not leak the other Cascio track in full...as well as any other ones that didn't make the album? Show us if they are legit tracks or not

These songs aren't on the album... the timing is very strange that these songs are leaking just as the new album is being released.

I think these songs are being leaked by people who didn't want the Cascio songs on the album.

I don't think so. All these songs were considered for MICHAEL album so someone could take a copy from the studio, like that woman from Thailand who is selling each track for 300$. or that TAK site. It doesn't make sense that The Estate is releasing this snippets for free because they will probably be released on the next release.

They were suppose to be on the album as far as I know. This guy named Tak somehow got an early copy of the album, then sold the tracks (Blue Gangster, DYKWYCA, and all the others).

Imagine if they just switched Monster with Blue Gangster, BN with DYKWYCA and KYHU with something else.

That would be so... great...

^^ could be but why not leak the other Cascio track in full...as well as any other ones that didn't make the album? Show us if they are legit tracks or not

I think perhaps certain folks wanted Blue Gangster and DYKWYCA on the album and said "if you don't take the Cascio tracks off and replace them with these songs, we'll leak them in full anyway."

It is a shame because DYKWYCA and BG sound awesome and deserve to be officially released in full.

No doubt they will be at some point in the future, but by that time they will have been circulating the net for years, just as HMH and Another Day were.

Michael's unreleased songs deserved better than this piss-up.

^ is BG the same song leaked around 2007 !?

this is different....it's a 25 sec snippet, no rap with it, it's a different verse than what we've heard, the quality is great, and Michael's voice sounds even more incredible, if that's possible :D :wild:

Yes and no.

Blue Gangster (or Blue Gangsta) is an unreleased track from the Invincible sessions. It's recorded in full as a solo song by Mike.

Someone had access to it and Pras and another rapper slightly remixed it and added their own raps, along with some of MJ's vocals.

We're wanting the full solo version.

THIS is Mike experimenting with his vocals a bit. Taking his angry voice to another level. Man, this is awesome.

has the full Blue Gangsta track leaked or just a snippet, if its leaked in full can someone PM me the link?

this is different....it's a 25 sec snippet, no rap with it, it's a different verse than what we've heard, the quality is great, and Michael's voice sounds even more incredible, if that's possible :D :wild:

thanx lot, sounds interesting :yes:

Just a snippet.

God knows why DYKWYCA and BG are not on the album.
All sony/MJ Estate had to do was put out a good album and they couldn't do it. They had to put out some fake ass tracks (IMO) and cause a massive controversy that reduced the integrity of the album, potentially losing MJ lots of sales from the public who won't buy it in case it's fake.

They couldn't even get a simple music video ready for HMH.

Their stupidity would be astounding if I hadn't seen them mess things up so often before.

I'm sure the reason why they were leaked now because they were brought out of the vault for the album, just were not chosen.. don't forget guys that there are more albums to come and I'm sure we'll get some great tracks off of the next album(s) too..

pm me please the full blue gangster THANKS !!!!

They were suppose to be on the album as far as I know. This guy named Tak somehow got an early copy of the album, then sold the tracks (Blue Gangster, DYKWYCA, and all the others).
This is the answer.

I was following this 'Tak' case quite closely. 'Tak' had a history of selling tracks from many other Sony artists in the past.

She was selling 8 songs. 1 for $300 or all 8 for $1000. Quite a large number of people bought these, which is a shame since they will be either on 'MICHAEL' or leaked soon.

A site called MJNEWSALERTS and a member of this board [not together] managed to trick Tak into sending the songs with out giveing a dime.

This is the answer.

I was following this 'Tak' case quite closely. 'Tak' had a history of selling tracks from many other Sony artists in the past.

She was selling 8 songs. 1 for $300 or all 8 for $1000. Quite a large number of people bought these, which is a shame since they will be either on 'MICHAEL' or leaked soon.

A site called MJNEWSALERTS and a member of this board [not together] managed to trick Tak into sending the songs with out giveing a dime.

And will this person share these songs? I hope he will. Can't wait to hear them in full !!

or what's the purpose of this 'cheating' ?

Another Day
Much Too Soon
All I Need
Blue Gangsta
Love Never Felt So Good
Monster
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
-I can't remember the 8th one

Back