why don't we post more positive vids on youtube??

KOPV

Proud Member
You know I see 'haters' go out of there way to post negitive news reports, and documentaries about Michael all the time..

I think to counter it, we should post more positive videos of people that KNOW Michael, talking about Michael in a positive way..

I was looking for Mcauley Culkins interview with Larry King, I could not find it on youtube.. I was looking for some specific other interviews that people that KNOW Michael were talking good about him, butt they were so far between.. But if I just type MJ's name aside from his music videos I see a bunch of negitive news reports, and B.S..

Now if someone has the footage recorded, and has access to put it up.. Can someone start putting a couple of the interview portions that talk about Michael up on youtube.. Such as the MJ portion of Larry King talking with Mcauley Culkin etc??

Just like Bob Marley said once: "the people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off , why should i? light up the darkness"

Last edited:
ill just post my own personal positive videos lol....CAUTION VULGAR LANUAGE MAY BE USED lol

^^^oh goodness gracious!!

I wish there was a way to delete the negative ones!!!!lol!

There's negavite comments on pretty much all videos on youtube. People don't like "good" news or positive stories. Why do you think tabloids or news programs stay in business? If you watch the news, it's all negative - robberies, fires, murders, etc. Nothing about people planting trees or starting a group to help troubled youth. That's "boring" to the general public. What's more popular with kids - Grand Theft Auto or Mister Rogers Neighborhood? If I put up a thread saying "So & So sucks/overrated/is a loser" or "So & So is great/saves animals/helps people" - which one will get the most views or comments?

Well whatever the comments say.. People would be influenced by positive videos..

I just wish I had the connections to put stuff from my VHS onto youtube.. So many interviews of people that KNOW Michael talking about him in a positive way etc.

There are tons of positive videos of MJ on youtube...there's a whole network of hundreds of fans uploading videos on a daily basis, I mean, I get at least 25 new videos everyday on my inbox.

The thing is most peeps prefer to make their own videos with their own messages instead of just uploading interviews and such. Why? It's a hassle, it takes a lot of time to edit each interview into smaller pieces to deal with the time/size restriction, and there's the copyright thing that can get your account deleted.

I make music videos using clips from shows and such, so would using MJ songs count as positive MJ videos?

Back