Why dont VH1 show MJ tv tv specials?

You mean like MJ music videos and Jackson related things all day? I'm assuming that they don't do this anymore because it doesn't bring in high ratings as it used to. People don't enjoy watching music videos on television anymore when they can look them up on youtube in a second.

But I understand, I wish they would do this again too. They did it all the time on his birthday in the 90's.

well with all the reality shows they have now they have literally taken over aside what we assume vh1 thinks of michael. vh1 is simply different these days. they still play The Jacksons: An American Dream once and a while. not that hes it it but still they show something on him. and lets not forget that crap show the secret childhood whatever it was called. ah well.

I missed the nighties!!
They showed all mj videos!!!!!!and the dangerous show

OH MAN, I would loooove if they did that! Alot of the older vids (like jacksons-era) that we watch on youtube say like "jackson day" on the bottom corner- I SOOO wish they would do that again :yes:

Umm, they show An American Dream ALL THE TIME though, lol. My mom kept yelling at me for turning on the TV on Christmas eve (or christmas...can't remember) cause she thought we should be having "family time"-but I got bored. Then I turned to VH1 and American Dream was on, and I said "oh no, looks like we're watching tv!" and eventually everyone ended up watching it w/ me!!!! we watch it every time it comes on, lol. And when it was over my mom asked me if I had anymore MJ stuff to watch, and I said "DO I?!?!?!" lol, then we all watched the making of thriller.

It's great having a family that grew up listening to and loving the jacksons! lol

Back