why didn't michael sing live during history tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrissychristina

Proud Member
i've wondered this for some time. from when i was a little girl i had only seen the dangerous tour up until recently when i saw the history tour on youtube. one of the things i enjoyed on the dangerous concert was how he would sing live during some songs, like human nature, beat it and billie jean. yet i haven't seen this on the history tour. does anyone know any reason for this, other than that it's obviously hard to sing and dance like michael did at the same time?

what is that?

Thanks to my lazy wikipedia research these are the symptoms

Hoarseness
Dry, sore throat
Coughing, which can be a symptom of, or a factor in causing laryngitis
Difficulty swallowing
Sensation of swelling in the area of the larynx
Cold or flu-like symptoms (which, like a cough, may also be the causal factor for laryngitis)
Swollen lymph nodes in the throat, chest, or face
Fever
Coughing out blood
Difficulty breathing (mostly in children)
Difficulty eating
Increased production of saliva in mouth

so? i'm new (kind of), i have a right to ask what i want. it's not like the board is flooded with topics now anyway.

i'm not rude, i just thought it was weird i couldn't ask. i didn't mean it in an offensive way.

Adding my comments about what analogue said Michael sang live in The HIStory Tour but not always.

As you can hear in these videos, he's singing live:

[YOUTUBE]rISedhpFQHQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hiPZ9i6NQY0[/YOUTUBE]

WBSS was ALWAYS LIVE

[YOUTUBE]2fr58srUSf8[/YOUTUBE]

thank you so much :)

is there anywhere online i can find a whole history concert btw? is it on youtube anywhere?

thank you so much :)

is there anywhere online i can find a whole history concert btw? is it on youtube anywhere?

Official DVD is not available. Michael cancelled the release of HIStory at Munich.

However, there are tons of unofficial one available to download online. There are tons in the 2000 Watts section.

I have Munich, Copenhagen, Sydney, Auckland, Bucharest, Seoul, Helsinki and Brunei. All downloaded online.

There are many threads about this same topic. Please use the search button to find topics that have been discussed many times before if you are a new member. If you find a thread on a similar topic and it seems your questioned was not answered thoroughly, please revive the thread and ask your question.

Thank you. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back