Why did VH1 stop having MJ music videos?

Personally I think it might be because since maybe .... after the trial, he hasn't come out with anything new, and due to that, the only chance to get to see something MJ on Vh1 is when he's mentioned on one of the nostalgic shows, the most recent one I think would be Black to the Future.

But trust me, once July comes around, I could totally see Vh1 (but more their sister channel Vh1 Classic) doing countless MJ related specials !~

You what? VH1?

They play his songs pretty much every day..

I swear once a fortnight they have those "Top ten Michael Jackson" and "Top ten Madonna" hours where they play his signatures songs?

And they have "The 80s at 8" and "The 70s at 7" when they put on a couple of his songs from those eras, i.e Bad, Dirty Diana and Smooth Criminal.

They have also had "Feel good weekend songs" (Or something to that effect) where they play Jackson 5 songs i.e Blame it on the boogie, I want you back etc.

I do remember them havign a countdown also, of the Top 100 Pop songs ever and I Want You Back was number 4 or something. They included Billie Jean in this too.

Out of all of his songs, it is Billie Jean that I see most often on the music channels.

Wow what Vh1 do you have?, I'd love it please !
I suppose to me more of this sort of thing is now on Vh1 Classic (aka my favorite channel currently at the moment)

But yes, rare occasions on the Vh1 in the US anyway there'll be some countdowns with him on it :)

Back