Why can't the media leave us alone?!

Dudie

Proud Member
Seriously. It's good they give us some more information from time to time but i hate it that they are everywhere really. Last sunday there was a fanmeeting and the media was there so i decided not to go. Then on thrusday night there is a tribute thing in Amsterdam and i had been thinking of going so i looked for more info. And guess what.. TMF will be there. They do play MJ's music a lot which is good but they asked people to call and do thier story and they mostly just asked stupid questions to fill up the hour and then play some music again. TMF is such an sensation seeker and i hate it. TMF is one of those media who did talk bad about him all the time and now go all sweet talking.. well they try.. to me it's just like they are using us.

So now i dunno if i should go.. I mean yeah i might be able to avoid a camera but the last thing i want is to be on gaurd for a camera all the time. Specially when i gonna cry again.

What are your thoughs on this?

Fuck the media. They only gave michael 24 hours grace of making him their golden boy before they turned on him again and started with the autopsy stories, the grace nanny stories, etc etc. Where is their compassion - dont they realise he has family who may read this stuff oneday? His kids? How would they feel? Ethical journalism is a myth and the media are nothing but whores.

I don't know what to say anymore but at least they are more kind now and the public appericate him more.

you have a choice people - don't give the media bigots any more power. Just switch off, turn off, close, whatever, just shut down the media and don't consume it. Don't be a tabloid junkie!

Yeah i do only watch CNN/this site at the moment if i want news. But i just hate it the media is just at every fan event you plan to go to these days... I just hate it they don't seem to let us grief together when we want too coz ohh it's sensation to see fans cry. :(

Fuck the media. They only gave michael 24 hours grace of making him their golden boy before they turned on him again and started with the autopsy stories, the grace nanny stories, etc etc. Where is their compassion - dont they realise he has family who may read this stuff oneday? His kids? How would they feel? Ethical journalism is a myth and the media are nothing but whores.
I couldn't agree more. I'm just dodging the media and waiting for the family to state things. The media is gonna try everything to make a spectacle out of MJ's death. They're gonna try to dig deep to find dirt on the man. They are the reason MJ is looked at as being "W**** J****"(I despise that word) and I HATE people are using the last part of the name to report stories on him; his name is Michael Jackson, call him that.

Back