Why are the songs not on the album better than the album?

JustBeatIt91

Proud Member
Do you know where your children and Blue Gangster literally had me up and dancing right away I was like this is classic Michael...

The Album itself is good but it doesnt reach out and grab you like the other albums did

Sony's not dumb. Once the tracks are out, there out. Sony needs to hold back on some good stuff so that future releases retain a quality of music and not be the absolute bottom of the barrel material.
I'm sure the tracks everyones raving about will find there way onto a release one day, Sony has a lot of projects to come.
Why rush these things?

I do not like do you know where you children are that much to be honest, i completly agree with the selection of Sony.

Behind the mask is fantastic tho so are most of the songs on the album I just wanted stuff like place with no name..... I need that song

Sony's not dumb. Once the tracks are out, there out. Sony needs to hold back on some good stuff so that future releases retain a quality of music and not be the absolute bottom of the barrel material.
I'm sure the tracks everyones raving about will find there way onto a release one day, Sony has a lot of projects to come.
Why rush these things?

Well you're right.........

But the album includes:
1.) Hold My Hand (previously leaked)
2.) The Way You Love Me (original version on Ultimate Collection)
and maybe also
3.) Another Day (snippet previously leaked)

However, I do agree with you that Sony are saving the best till later......

.....they release the worst right now because many of us are still mourning Michael's passing and also very desperate for any new material......

To release more Cascio like songs with extremely poor sound quality of vocals would be certain failures as only the most Die-Hard fans will end up buying them.........

.......We need more casual MJ fans to buy the future albums if they are to be Number 1!!!!!!!!!!

Because the estate/Sony isn't looking for quality, but quantity.

The more songs they've "saved" from this release, the more can they use for later albums.

wow, this is a great and logical question. I completely agree. DYKWYCA and slave to the rhythm are 2 of the greatest songs i've heard in years. i'm thinking some $$$ is involved.

wow, this is a great and logical question. I completely agree. DYKWYCA and slave to the rhythm are 2 of the greatest songs i've heard in years. i'm thinking some $$$ is involved.

I really don't know the reasons, but the more mess the Cascio tracks create, the more valid this question becomes.

Really... why???? Slave is amazing. Not the mention Blue Gangsta....

Really.... why? Oh, yes, for future releases, great. But even so, why bothering using trouble-making songs when they have way better music?

:mello:

I really don't know the reasons, but the more mess the Cascio tracks create, the more valid this question becomes.

Really.... why? Oh, yes, for future releases, great. But even so, why bothering using trouble-making songs when they have way better music?

quoted for truth...

PCR;3136808 said:

I have a few theorys as to why the cascio tracks were included on the new album

1. Someone will make a ton of $$$£££ of the cascio tracks and that's why they are on the new album

2. The people who were putting the album together were so damn proud of the work they did on the cascio tracks that they insisted that the new album should include them

Back