Who's this kid? very cool huh?

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
I found this kid on Youtube. Hid name is Mitch Mimms and he's only 14 years old and He is a Michael J. dancer and he's pretty amazing.

Now when I'm talking about the NEW GENERATION, I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about the kids(The audience)! They LOVE HIM(MICHAEL)!

WATCH Till' ENDING! I've got tears in my eyes! :cry: :)

[youtube]crJ0ExlQseo&feature=related[/youtube]

He's got lots of vids where he performed. He also dance @ the O2 arena on JUNE 25th 2010! He was by far the best there… :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Looove it! Thanks for sharing! The legend continues...

This young lad is really good, very precise and quick..I saw him at the O2. You can tell he really loves doing this...he's just going to get better and better.

Wow they excitement from the children was great! I swear I hear a kid yell "Is that really him?" in the beginning and another kid has his hands to his head like he can't believe his eyes lol! Super cute! Aww...=,( At the end they all ran to him like it was really MJ! *sigh*

He's really good! watched the whole video he got me really entertained! good mix also

Wow :wild: ! it is really good :clapping:, I would say excellent his movements are very fast and fluid -

thanks for sharing :cheeky:

Back