Who's going from Canada (especially from Ontario.. and esp. in Toronto? o.o)

quixotica

Proud Member
Good thing I got my passport just last summer. I needed it to go to the states in December and now.. maybe.. hopefully for this event!

My friend found airline tickets for about 1200 CA dollars for roundtrip. If only I had family members who are fans of MJ and would go with me... this is going to be difficult. =S

Good thing I got my passport just last summer. I needed it to go to the states in December and now.. maybe.. hopefully for this event!

My friend found airline tickets for about 1200 CA dollars for roundtrip. If only I had family members who are fans of MJ and would go with me... this is going to be difficult. =S
Hey! I'm from Canada.. Toronto... i know i was looking at tickets today this is gonna be tough... what concert date did u get?

Hey! I'm from Canada.. Toronto... i know i was looking at tickets today this is gonna be tough... what concert date did u get?

Well I was up all night last night.. hours before the presale started and kept trying to get a hold of a ticket from 3 am EST (7 am GMT) to 7 AM EST (11 AM GMT) when they were sold out.. I was dead tired and gave up. T_T

I want the date for Friday, July 10 especially.. like early-mid July dates. I wouldn't be able to do late August and September. What about you? I'm going to have to wait until Friday for the regular sales.

Well I was up all night last night.. hours before the presale started and kept trying to get a hold of a ticket from 3 am EST (7 am GMT) to 7 AM EST (11 AM GMT) when they were sold out.. I was dead tired and gave up. T_T

I want the date for Friday, July 10 especially.. like early-mid July dates. I wouldn't be able to do late August and September. What about you? I'm going to have to wait until Friday for the regular sales.

Hi
I got the 28 Aug tickets? Did u get tickets? I hope so. :)

Back