Who's ever heard of a public figure being 'postumously accused'?

SoS

Proud Member
Donations
$15.00
I don't think I've ever heard of it before ..

Actually, in UK there was a high profile TV presenter media person who has been posthumously accused and subsequently been found to be guilty of major SA crimes. His name was Jimmy Savile and after he died there were multiple investigation and tv programs and his crimes were uncovered. During his lifetime he was seen as an eccentric but well liked person, who was even Knighted by The Queen for his charity work. Over 200 witnesses via 14 police forces across the UK came forward.

Actually, in UK there was a high profile TV presenter media person who has been posthumously accused and subsequently been found to be guilty of major SA crimes. His name was Jimmy Savile and after he died there were multiple investigation and tv programs and his crimes were uncovered. During his lifetime he was seen as an eccentric but well liked person, who was even Knighted by The Queen for his charity work. Over 200 witnesses via 14 police forces across the UK came forward.
I always find it quite funny when people compare Jackson to Saville.

Savile was unlike anything I've ever seen - maybe anyone's ever seen. The sheer number of people that came forward was insane.

I think the end total was around 600 people, and 450 specifically claiming attacks. Absolute insanity. Couldn't be further from MJs case

I always find it quite funny when people compare Jackson to Saville.

Savile was unlike anything I've ever seen - maybe anyone's ever seen. The sheer number of people that came forward was insane.

I think the end total was around 600 people, and 450 specifically claiming attacks. Absolute insanity. Couldn't be further from MJs case
I agree, I only mentioned him, as American people dont know about him. He was TOTALLY different to Michael.

Media protected him, which is key. Michael has been attacked & demonized more than any other figure other than the Austrian guy with the mustache

This is something I have noticed. Other entertainment industry perverts are often protected(*cough cough*Polanski, Elvis, Hitchcock, Woody*cough*), but MJ was often dehumanised.
The media's hatred for him makes us stronger since it always fucking backfires long-term with Michael ending up becoming even more popular. At worst we have a year or two where it really sucks and then it's back to normal

Back