Who writes the itunes review for Michael's albums because some are not nice

marebear

Proud Member
I am new to itunes. Hold My Hand was the first song I bought. I started buying other Michael songs for my ipod that I got. I bought the albums and I am looking at the reviews. At first they seem fine but as you keep going by the time you get to invincible the review is just mean. Who writes that? Do they do that to other artists? I was just shocked to read that from a store.

I am new to itunes. Hold My Hand was the first song I bought. I started buying other Michael songs for my ipod that I got. I bought the albums and I am looking at the reviews. At first they seem fine but as you keep going by the time you get to invincible the review is just mean. Who writes that? Do they do that to other artists? I was just shocked to read that from a store.

Those reviews are never fair. Simply don't pay attention to them. Actually, iTune changed some of the album reviews. The review to BAD used to be really really mean. They dared to call Man In the Mirror a bad song.

Those reviews are never fair. Simply don't pay attention to them. Actually, iTune changed some of the album reviews. The review to BAD used to be really really mean. They dared to call Man In the Mirror a bad song.

That's terrrible. I don't know why they can't be objective. It seems like whoever writes it dislikes Michael and that isn't fair. It really threw me the reviews I was reading.

That's terrrible. I don't know why they can't be objective. It seems like whoever writes it dislikes Michael and that isn't fair. It really threw me the reviews I was reading.

Just ignore them. Michael's albums won million and million people's hearts.

If you really want to read fair and insightful reviews, read the one written by Tony R. His reviews are great.

It is sad to say, but when it comes to Michael Jackson, in general it is best to ignore reviewers' comments and buy the product first.

Back