Who would you have liked to see Michael Jackson duet with?

Drama Queen

Proud Member
1. Boy George. He was actually asked my MJ in the 80's if he'd like to record a song with him, but Boy George turned him down because of his commitments to the Culture Club. I think that MJ and Boy George's soulful voice would have made an amazing duet.

2. Freddie Mercury. I know that they did record several songs together, but there has been no word on when (or if) they will be released. Until they are, this will suffice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooKEHgeH884

3. Chris Colfer. He plays Kurt Hummel on Glee, and his range is very similar to MJ's (high tenor/falsetto). They are actually doing a tribute to MJ on Glee, and disappointingly, Chris does not get the material he deserves. In my opinion, he could pull off MJ's songs better than the rest of the cast. If MJ had lived on, him and Chris would have sounded heavenly together.

4. Jon Bon Jovi. It would have been incredible if MJ collaborated with him.

5. Lady Gaga. They would have sounded interesting together, and it would have been epic if they performed on stage together (with MJ's dancing, and Gaga's outfits, and both their stage presences).

Definately Freddie Mercury. One of the most amazing and powerful voices on this planet :)

I would have liked to hear him sing with Steven Tyler (Areosmith). It would have been an unlikely duet, but somehow it would have worked.

Sean Paul. Would have been nice for him to collaborate with the world's biggest Jamaican artist.

Madonna, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston and Prince.

I'm surprised no one said 'Celine Dion' her voice is just. WOW. Love her to bits.

Sam Cooke.
Phil Collins.
Elvis.
Bob Marley.
Ali Campbell (Lead Singer UB40).

I dont think anyone mention someone Michael would have loved to do a duet with.. JAMES BROWN!!

aside from that in no particular order:

1) Lady Gaga

2) Mariah Carey

3) 2 pac (As a feature not really duet)

There are others too that come to mind but are less important like Beyonce maybe.. There are alot of collaborations I would like but not many other peoples vocals I would want.. More instramentalists, producers, etc..

I really want to hear what MJ and Redone did..

Michael Jackson & Joe Cocker :wild: together they would kick *ss :ciao:

Back