Who would you have liked MJ to collaborate with on any songs?

Hicci

Proud Member
We all know that Michael has collaborated with many stars on his songs, such as: Eddie Murphy, Slash, Carlos Santana, Akon, will.i.am, LL Cool J, Kanye West, Fergie, 3T, Paul McCartney, Patti Austin, Vincent Price, Eddie van Halen, Stevie Wonder, etc. the list goes on.

But who would you have loved Michael to work together on a song with? My answer would be Sean Paul, as he is my second favourite artist and it would have been interesting to hear this kind of music as they have both different styles.

Justin Bieber.

:unsure:

My choices would be Prince, Tupac, Madonna... just musical icons like that. As far as modern artists concerned, I can't really think of anyone I find "worthy" (I know that sounds arrogant but it's true, lol) to work with Michael.. maybe Bruno Mars, or John Legend can do a piano solo/John Mayer can do a guitar solo on one of his tracks?

John Legend!

Hasn't he like, spoken "unkindly" of Michael in the past? How he wouldn't be able to pull off the concerts. Yes, I do judge a man's character by the way they treat MJ - sue me. :p

Anyway, I would love to see a collab between Michael and:

- Mr Hudson (That would be beautiful).
- Madonna
- Rihanna
- Kanye
- Thom Yorke
- Coldplay?

more Stevie Wonder
and the French electro group, Justice, they're song DANCE is basically a tribute to MJ

Esperanza Spalding
Chante Moore
George Benson
Jose Feliciano
New Edition
Teena Marie
Deniece Williams
Brand New Heavies
Bobby McFerrin
Terence Trent D'Arby / Sananda
Clark Sisters
Prince
Kathy Sledge
El DeBarge
Charlie Wilson
Shiina Ringo
Sheena Easton
Phil Collins

- Kanye
- Thom Yorke

Tupac and of course, Prince.

I've also fantasized with something electronic like the Chemical Brothers, Fat Boy Slim or Daft Punk :p

I always wondered why there's no Bee Gees collaboration in all his career, they were practically relatives
:scratch:

And would have loved to see him in a reggae project with Shaggy, Sean Paul, M.I.A. or UB40...

Last edited:
Simon LeBon from Duran Duran and Mark Ronson.
Siouxsie Sioux.
Yo-Landi Vi$$er from Die Antwoord.

Justin Bieber.

firstiwaslikethisgu6.jpg

Something BIG with these artists:
Coldplay
Metallica (HELL F***IN YES!)
Madonna
Prince

And something on a more intimate scale with these artists:
Herbie Hancock
Bela Fleck
Joni Mitchell
Sade
Bobby McFerrin
James Taylor

I know it would sound weird but since Notorious BIGGIE save the award to him at I think 92 or 93 MTV Awards, I would like to hear BIGGIE maybe as a voice on a track. Both MJ did good music- it doesn't matter if its hip -hop and pop, both musicians did great music. If they come together, it would a awesome collaboration...

Maybe Rihanna and MJ and maybe even Kurt Cobain too. That sounds weird but again, 2 different music types collaborate would be something.

Also Britney Spears, Christina Aguilara & Toni Braxton

I know it would sound weird but since Notorious BIGGIE save the award to him at I think 92 or 93 MTV Awards, I would like to hear BIGGIE maybe as a voice on a track. Both MJ did good music- it doesn't matter if its hip -hop and pop, both musicians did great music. If they come together, it would a awesome collaboration...
[youtube]xz1c4IEaiR0[/youtube]
[youtube]Xm3Cj_5Jl3E[/youtube]

Metallica (HELL F***IN YES!)
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

I had never even thought of that, but it's simply perfect!!! Just think of the powerful stuff we would have heard. Metallica did such a wonderful thing with Nothing else matters here!!!

and of course:

Madonna
Prince
Sade (awwww.. thing of that!)
Mariah Carey

Josh Groban (aaaawwwww... what an artist!! what a voice, what a charm :wub:)

And George Michael. Ideally some song against big evil music companies. Man!! They would have had such great ideas for a song like that! :smilerolleyes:

Back