who wants to go to a free concert in London???

moonstreet

Guests
who wants to go to a free concert in London??? London people, I have 2 spare tickets to the free concert on the Mall on Sunday 24 August. Its part of the London 2012 Olympic celebrations and the closing cermony with the handover of the flag is part of the concert. Contact me ASAP oh and these tickets are not onsale anywhere. I got them cos I entered the ticket allocation draw a few weeks ago.

I cant believe that no one is interested!! Its one of the main official events for the London 2012 Olympics!! IL DEVO,Katherine Jenkins, Heather Small, Scouting For Gils, Will Young, James Morrison are some of the artists performing. You cant buy these tickets as they were only available though an online random secection draw.

Featuring unique collaborations and specially-arranged performances, some with a sporting theme, the show from The Mall will synchronise with the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games Closing Ceremony, at which London Mayor Boris Johnson will be handed the Olympic flag in front of a worldwide audience of around 1.5 billion.

Back