Who The FUCK Smiles After Seeing Their Bone Sticking Out Of Their Arm? :O *Spoilers*

Donathan

Proud Member
I was watching "Get Him To the Greek", and Russell Brand's character, Aldous Snow hits his arm against the pool end after diving backwards into the pool. His arm is cut so bad, that his bone is literally sticking out of it. And the bitch actually shows off his arm to Aaron, his new friend and Aldous actually SMILES when he looks at his bone sticking out of his arm. WTF? :O

Why do cars transform into giant robots?
Why is that guy flying around in an iron suit?
How can that guy shoot webs out of his wrists?

Because it's a movie.

I know it is just a movie, but it's something that is realistic. Someone can hurt their arm so bad, that their bone is sticking out. But I doubt people would be smiling after seeing their bone outside of their body.

I personally think he should have been freaking out and panicking after seeing his bone....He should have been like, "What the fuck?" "What the fuck?" :O

I know it is just a movie, but it's something that is realistic. Someone can hurt their arm so bad, that their bone is sticking out. But I doubt people would be smiling after seeing their bone outside of their body.

When i was a kid I saw a boy who accidentally cut off his finger and he was laughing because he was in shock. And when people are in shock you can't predict their reaction. So I see nothing unrealistic in this scene.

I watched a movie where this guy became obsessed with a ring which could give you power over the whole world. And then there was this big war over it with wizards, orcs, and unnaturally small people who - to be honest - were pretty bloody useless.

So fucking unrealistic - who the FUCK goes to war over a RING?

But Aldous is always spaced-out about everything, it just wouldn't be like him to freak out about anything besides not having access to drugs! :lol:

By the way, did you notice how nice his hair is in the movie. I want locks like that.

I watched a movie where this guy became obsessed with a ring which could give you power over the whole world. And then there was this big war over it with wizards, orcs, and unnaturally small people who - to be honest - were pretty bloody useless.

So fucking unrealistic - who the FUCK goes to war over a RING?

Uh, didn't you just say that this ring gives you power of the whole world? I am sure that many people would go to war over a ring that would make them rule the entire world..............:punk:

Okay, I can understand that shock prevents Aldous from feeling pain for the time being, but I cannot imagine that Aldous's eyes do not see his bone sticking out of his arm....

I was watching "Get Him To the Greek", and Russell Brand's character, Aldous Snow hits his arm against the pool end after diving backwards into the pool. His arm is cut so bad, that his bone is literally sticking out of it. And the bitch actually shows off his arm to Aaron, his new friend and Aldous actually SMILES when he looks at his bone sticking out of his arm. WTF? :O

*Cough, Aldous is a druggie. Druggies are sometimes numb to pain.* Cough... ;)

It is really gross. Not only is his bone sticking out, his arm is also all bloodied up, like a nasty

LOL, "like a nasty." Donathan, did you forget to write the rest of your sentence? :lmao:

LOL, "like a nasty." Donathan, did you forget to write the rest of your sentence? :lmao:

I meant to say, "Like a nasty wound," but for some reason, I forgot to put the word "wound." ;)

i dont get your point man, thats only a movie:O!!! chill out_!!!!!

I rewatched the movie again, and Aldous is NOT smiling when he lookks at his wounded arm. He has a worried, scared, and serious expression when he looks at his arm, as he should.

But Aldous is always spaced-out about everything, it just wouldn't be like him to freak out about anything besides not having access to drugs! :lol:

By the way, did you notice how nice his hair is in the movie. I want locks like that.

Sharlene, Aldous's hair looks a LOT nicer than Russell Brand's hair, I agree. :lmao: Russell's hair looks like he is combophobic!And he goes on live TV with that combophobic hair! :lmao: Aldous looks like he actually combs and styles his hair before leaving his house!:D

Sharlene, Aldous's hair looks a LOT nicer than Russell Brand's hair, I agree. :lmao: Russell's hair looks like he is combophobic!And he goes on live TV with that combophobic hair! :lmao: Aldous looks like he actually combs and styles his hair before leaving his house!:D

if you think Russell brand's hair looks comophobic, you should see Phil Spector's hair! PS's hair is just crying for a comb, brush and a flat iron!:bugeyed He makes Russell brand's hair look like the cover of a GQ magazine!:bugeyed:tease:

Re: Who The **** Smiles After Seeing Their Bone Sticking Out Of Their Arm? :O *Spoilers*

I wonder why Russell Brand didn't become a big name actor. His acting was good in Get Him To The Greek and Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Back