Who still enjoys watching cartoons evan though you are an adult?

analogue

Proud Member
I do. I'm 20 years old and i enjoy watching loads of cartoons from Tom and Jerry, Daffy Duck, Codename: Kids Next Door and Darkwing Duck. People make fun of me for it sometimes saying ''Oh stop being so childish'' but i say if you love watching them you should do it. I'm also a huge fan of Disney cartoons

and why should we have to stop watching Cartoons at a certain age anyway? Is it because society expects us to? Well if that's the case Society can kiss my ass

haha i dont think society thinks only kids can watch cartoons..after all adults make them. :) i love the old looney toons with the smoking in them lol that was weird how cartoons were so different back then..speedy gonzalas was funny but i dont think they can show that anymore. with the simpsons i think that cartoon was meant for adults and boondocks. i remember this show called animaniacs back when i was a kid..they were funny. spongebob ofcourse too

20 also, I watch cartoons everyday... as long as they're good. lol.

I can watch old stuff like Tom and Jerry and Looney Toons. I can watch The Simpsons or South Park or Family Guy but other than that I can't get into cartoons anymore. I guess what I'm saying is I can only get into older stuff and nothing new.

I miss Looney Toons especially. I saw that they had a marathon on New Years and I missed it which makes me mad. Does it air any place regularly? I can't remember the last time I saw it broadcasted on any channel which is a real shame considering how classic it is.

Of course you can watch it online or get the DVDs but thats not the same ya know.

Im 46 still watch all different cartoons...

One of my favorite..Sponge Bob Square Pants

Giggles~~~

oh man, the other day they had a looney tunes marathon on all day!!! Needless to say I had fun that day. Older looney tunes are my favorite cartoons, but I like some of the newer ones, and the care bears comes on Saturday mornings at 11:30!!!!!!!!

*raises hand*

Though I'm "only" 17 but I enjoy watching the cartoons, some are very funny :D

well I still loves to watch the old disney movies and merry melody's. and the CN oldies: dexters lab, powerpuff girls and johnny bravo.

and I'm 20 years old :)

Yeah I love watching cartoons but mostly old stuff, Tom & Jerry, Top Cat, Johny Quest, Scooby Doo, The Smurfs, Wally Gator ...pretty much anything from Hanna Barbera.
Droopy, Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny, that kinda stuff is really enjoyable...today's cartoons are simply stooopid to put it mildly, I don't get them and never will.

Oh and I'm 24..

When I had the Cartoon Network I used to like watching it every now and then. But now since my stupid cable company decided to get rid of that channel. The only cartoons that I love to watch now is:

The Little Mermaid the series
The Simpsons
Miffy (Sometimes I like to watch that)
Curious George

I know the last one is for the real little kids. The only real reason why I watch it is because I had never read any of the Curious George books when I was little. And I figure watching the Curious George cartoons makes up for not reading the books. Btw I am 29 years old now.

Back