• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not wikipedia _but it is very postivie
many European fans use the term *****
as a nickname not knowing its history

The term MJ really hated was really ***** *****

without the "*****" ***** is just a short version of Jackson and yes real fans who love MJ use it
as you can see in this instance .. as long as they dont use it negativley I have no problem with it

It's not run or owned by Wikipedia. Everybody can have their own online encyclopedia (wiki) as the website format is an open source (meaning that everyone can create similar websites using the same format/source for free).

It's created after MJ's death by someone nicknamed "Overlord"

this is true, they just don't know. I never used that term but i never thought it was offensive when i read it/heard it until i saw Michael speaking about it in 1997.

After that my conceptions of that "nickname" changed. That's why i don't think people have to go all like "you mother****, don't f** call him that way" because some people honestly don't know its history.

:scratch:

Did you see the name? >>> *****pedia..... If they want to do something nice, then they would put another name.

Agree
Michael said he did not like to be called *****
He was sad
This needs to be respected

Michael didnt like W@CKO J@CKO. J@cko alone is just a nickname. I know of 3 people who are called J@cko. I named my dog J@cko. I dont mean any disrespect when I say it. Its calling MJ w@cko that he didnt like.

Michael didn't like the J.acko nick name either! He said I'm Jackson, to Barbara Walters! He knew that nick name J.acko was part of the whole w.acko J.acko nick name that's why he don't like it either! I agree!

this is true, they just don't know. I never used that term but i never thought it was offensive when i read it/heard it until i saw Michael speaking about it in 1997.

After that my conceptions of that "nickname" changed. That's why i don't think people have to go all like "you mother****, don't f** call him that way" because some people honestly don't know its history.

^^this.
I actually thought it was a cute nickname a long time ago. Many very positive articles in the European press used that nickname. Music station presenters that were dedicated MJ fans called him that. I think no one realized how much he hated it.
The W**** J**** term originated in Australian press, I'm ashamed to say. :no:

^^this.
I actually thought it was a cute nickname a long time ago. Many very positive articles in the European press used that nickname. Music station presenters that were dedicated MJ fans called him that. I think no one realized how much he hated it.
The W**** J**** term originated in Australian press, I'm ashamed to say. :no:

I thought it started in the UK? Wasnt it The Sun?

MJ calls The Sun the mother of tabloids doesnt he in Tabloid Junkie?

Michael didnt like either term and any real fan knows this.
He said himself.

I am not w@cko... dont call me w@cko. I am Jackson, NOT J@cko.

Michael didnt like either term and any real fan knows this.
He said himself.

I am not w@cko... dont call me w@cko. I am Jackson, NOT J@cko.

Sorry I mustn't be a REAL fan then! :smilerolleyes:

The term MJ really hated was really ***** *****

without the "*****" ***** is just a short version of Jackson and yes real fans who love MJ use it
as you can see in this instance .. as long as they dont use it negativley I have no problem with it

no. in the Barbara Walters interview, Michael said, 'it's not *****, it's Jackson.' so, he had a problem with *****. so i have a problem with it. plus, i have a problem with the excuse of not knowing. if u talk about MJ, u know all about him. nobody doesn't know about him, unless they lived under a rock. and, if they don't know about the five letter word, in truth, then, they probably don't know who Michael Jackson is, and probably won't call him by his real name, or any nickname, or anything at all. but i have trouble thinking that those people exist.

and..it feels a little wrong for us to represent his feelings by determining whether we have a problem with it. what mattered is, if HE had a problem with it. that's like me saying, i don't have a problem with a nickname applied to u, if u have a problem with it.

yeah..i know everybody has their own opinion...but this is how that makes me feel...

it just feels like another episode of not walking in someone else's moccasins.

the idea of nicknaming somebody, without their consent, in any context, is, to me, the most foreign concept, in history. especially, if i don't know them, personally...especially, since i've heard a barrage of people who really get mad as all get up, if you don't say their REAL name, right.(and i'm talking about people whose names are impossible to pronounce, so i just assume never talk to, or about them, at all). What was it, that Elizabeth Taylor said, about all the bad press she used to get? she said...'as long as you spell my name, right.' in her case, her name isn't impossible to pronounce.

so, i'm supposed to think it's ok, that many people are up in arms about their own name, but are ok with being disrespectful to MJ, about his name? no. i'm not ok with that double standard.

Last edited:
I love Michael very much and when family or friends ask me what Im talking about, I sometimes say MJ, or I sometimes say J@cko. I never say W@cko J@cko. I dont think MJ is w@cko (eccentric yes but all geniuses are). I dont use it in a negative tone nor do I say it to MJ fans.

I love Michael very much and when family or friends ask me what Im talking about, I sometimes say MJ, or I sometimes say J@cko. I never say W@cko J@cko. I dont think MJ is w@cko (eccentric yes but all geniuses are). I dont use it in a negative tone nor do I say it to MJ fans.

well tell me this. why do you have to preface your post, with how much you say you love him?

i don't feel i have to preface, in such a way, unless, i'm doing something, that i know, deep inside, bothers the object of my love. nobody can be sure of your tone. of course you can speak of your tone..but there will always be somebody who will come along, and not believe you. and i'm sure that will bother you. why would you do anything that you know you wouldn't do in front of another MJ fan?

personally, i have trouble telling somebody i love them, when i know that i'm doing something that hurts them. Michael never discussed 'tone', in that BW interview.

if somebody came to me and called him by that nickname, i wouldn't know if they were a fan. in fact, i'd think they were not. and then, apparently there'd be a fifty fifty chance they'd be mad at me. and, inside myself, i'd laugh cus they're mad. i'd be thinking...how bout MJ's feelings?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back