who made MJJsource offline ?

sweetbabyxsj

Proud Member
excuse me , can u tell me who made MJJsource offline? i remember it was Randy and his gf. but Karen Faye said it was Grace and Ramon. i really don't know whether is true now.

I found this info. I don't know how credible it is:

Karen Faye, longtime friend and makeup artist for Michael Jackson, who ran the now defunct MJJSource.com contacted a fan about why the site has been shut down. “Yes Carla, I know all about it,” Faye told the e-mailer who posted the response at MJNI.com before the moderator removed it. “We have been patiently waiting Raymone Bain to make a statement about it for more than a week. MJJsource is down because we have had no cooperation with Michael and his present team. Without their complete support, we can not continue with the site. Please refer any questions to [e-mail redacted], she is Michael’s official spokesperson. I understand all the anger with the fans, but we have done everything in our power to live up to all the promises Michael has made. If he does not fulfill his promises…there is nothing we can do. We were Michael’s voice, but if he doesn’t wish to speak or pay the bills for MJJsource, there is nothing we can do. I personally am very hurt and sad about it, because we have worked very hard to do this for the fans. I do not want to stop talking to my friends….so you can find me here. Love, Karen”

Posted on November 15, 2005 at 3:43 pm

http://popdirt.com/why-mjjsourcecom-is-offline/43512/

Yeh i miss that site.. it was great. I was a payed member and loved following and supporting Michael during his court case via it. Very sad that it was shut down... i wish someone would reopen it with everything it had, in memory of Michael... for the fans.

(But there is MJJsource.eu - its a fan page)

Its pretty weird that nobody (MJs co-called friends) is able to keep MJs official web like MJJsource.com on, but fans sites are able to be more reliable and factual and up-to-date than most of the official "sources"..

290qa1s.gif

Didnt it go down a while ago??
I really miss that site.. It seemed so special and personal :cry:

these days Karen Faye's FB comments make huge influnce on fans. i read her fb some days ago. according to her, MJJsource was offline by Raymon and Grace. i remember it was managed by Randy and his girlfriend. so it really confuse me now.
now i really don't know who i can believe besides Mike and some loyal fans.

these days Karen Faye's FB comments make huge influnce on fans. i read her fb some days ago. according to her, MJJsource was offline by Raymon and Grace. i remember it was managed by Randy and his girlfriend. so it really confuse me now.
now i really don't know who i can believe besides Mike and some loyal fans.

When I search for Karen Faye on Facebook I get two hits, which one is her?

excuse me , can u tell me who made MJJsource offline? i remember it was Randy and his gf. but Karen Faye said it was Grace and Ramon. i really don't know whether is true now.
depends on who u ask lol karen and randy and co blamed mike.others blamed karen and randy and his girlfriend

Cliifnotes: The site is gone because of greed from the people running it. Karen being one of them.

Needless to say, fans never got their money back. Karen blamed Michael for that. Michael then fired her.

Did Karen actully say it was Michael's fault? Because I've heard they weren't able to pay the fees for the site.

Wasn't there a lot of dodgy stuff going on at the time with it all? Michael wasn't to blame like she said anyway.

Did Karen actully say it was Michael's fault? Because I've heard they weren't able to pay the fees for the site.

She blamed Michael. Go to the "search" button on this website. Click in "karen faye" you'll get all the scoop there. There's a lot more to it then what was posted on page 1.

You can also go to this thread from today http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2345739#post2345739

I don't want to get into it. My blood is boiling right now.

I have saved the personal messages from Michael in 2005 if anyone wants to see them. I just found them in my old scrapbook :cry: I have 4 messages from Team MJ and Michael.

I have saved the personal messages from Michael in 2005 if anyone wants to see them. I just found them in my old scrapbook :cry: I have 4 messages from Team MJ and Michael.

Yes please, I'd like to see them again.

it was michael who wanted to bridge the gap between him and his fans. it ws randy who didn't realize the severity of the trial and the stress so at the end of the day, mike wasn't really awnting to do anything and the projects and contests that fans won, it wasn't fair to get their hopes up and annoucne or promise it w/o clearing it from mike.

he stopped funding it b/c he left the country to get well.

they overcharged and lied to mike about that site from the get go. i know b/c i know who built it and it wsn't for what they said it was. so stupid.

ok heres one I have in my scrapbook. I will post the other ones tommorow :)

15746_325017710231_504055231_10074615_1546719_n.jpg

Thank you for posting this all. Was nice to see it all again.

I just checked my old email address (lucky i was an online one).. and i still have all the old emails from the site.

Back