Who knows how to put videos onto a DVD from Youtube in the UK?

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
Okay, so Ekie's videos are almost done, and i asked him if he would try and sell them as copies on dvd, but he said no. So, does anyone know how to put other people's Youtube videos together and burn it onto a disc from your own computer? Because i have an apple Mac, and i have done quite a few videos myself on Youtube, and then i just go into idvd and then you select the videos that you have done that you want on that dvd, then i just burn it. So can anyone help? Because i want to watch it in my room lying down. lol

youtube videos look terrible burnt to dvd, I'd recommend full screening the video and sitting back and watching from your monitor.

youtube videos look terrible burnt to dvd, I'd recommend full screening the video and sitting back and watching from your monitor.

I want to give it a go on dvd anyway :lol: Do you know how?

ummm... keepvid.com will download the videos all you need to do is enter the url of the video, once downloaded convert to dvd using the program you currently use, it will need to support flash video files (.flv) or mp4 though.

ummm... keepvid.com will download the videos all you need to do is enter the url of the video, once downloaded convert to dvd using the program you currently use, it will need to support flash video files (.flv) or mp4 though.

I think i know what u mean but could u put the info in a pm please

Back