Who Killed Archie ? ( Eastenders )

Re: Who Killed Archie ?

Grant? :brow: Is he coming back or something?

Um.. I think peggy since she's meant to be leaving isn't she?

i thought it was jack...cus he hid something when he came back to his flat, it was in a green bag, and he put it in his kitchen cupboard!!

i thought it was jack...cus he hid something when he came back to his flat, it was in a green bag, and he put it in his kitchen cupboard!!

Ahh didn't notice that! I don't think it'll be one of the Mitchell's, too obvious!

well it couldnt be a weapon because the queen vic bust was the weapon that killed archie. Im thinking ian or bradley at the moment

LOL @ Ben. :lol:

Oh yeah, Ian and Archie had that fight and Ian left without Archies Laptop.. then later he had it, So he must have been back in. :scratch:

* remembers this is not real life * :rofl:

:lol: I have to remind myself sometimes too!
Interesting about Ian...all these things totally went over my head lol.

I think it was Ronnie! but Ben is suspicious suspect :fear:
:lol:

Only the producers know. :mello: When the murderer's revealed they'll be doing a live show so it'll be the first time the cast find out too. :mello: Talk about a shocker :lol:

^ Is it sad that I know that? :mello:

Maybe Lucas has gone for the Hat Trick...

Isn't Sean dead? :unsure: Or am I totally wrong?
On January 1, 2009, Sean gave Amy to Stacey and asked her to look after her for a few days, but she couldn't do it and gave Amy back to the Mitchells. Sean returned to the Vic and convinced Roxy to leave with him and Amy, but drove them to an icy lake with Ronnie and Jack in pursuit with the intention of driving into the water and drowning as a family. Roxy quickly got out of the car but Amy was still strapped in. When Ronnie and Jack arrived, Roxy coaxed Sean out onto the ice to allow Amy to be rescued. With Ronnie and Jack watching, the ice broke and the pair go under. Sean freed Roxy from the weeds in which she was entangled as Ronnie dove into the water to rescue her. Roxy and Ronnie escaped the frozen lake, but there was no sign of Sean. Roxy saw Sean crawling out of the water while Ronnie and Jack were warming up back at the car. She urged him to flee, and Sean walked away into the darkness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Slater :)

Only the producers know. :mello: When the murderer's revealed they'll be doing a live show so it'll be the first time the cast find out too. :mello: Talk about a shocker :lol:

^ Is it sad that I know that? :mello:

Maybe Lucas has gone for the Hat Trick...
Lol , wasn't their four different ways that archie died ?

As in they filmed four ways of him dying and chose one on the day to stop any spoilers being leaked

On January 1, 2009, Sean gave Amy to Stacey and asked her to look after her for a few days, but she couldn't do it and gave Amy back to the Mitchells. Sean returned to the Vic and convinced Roxy to leave with him and Amy, but drove them to an icy lake with Ronnie and Jack in pursuit with the intention of driving into the water and drowning as a family. Roxy quickly got out of the car but Amy was still strapped in. When Ronnie and Jack arrived, Roxy coaxed Sean out onto the ice to allow Amy to be rescued. With Ronnie and Jack watching, the ice broke and the pair go under. Sean freed Roxy from the weeds in which she was entangled as Ronnie dove into the water to rescue her. Roxy and Ronnie escaped the frozen lake, but there was no sign of Sean. Roxy saw Sean crawling out of the water while Ronnie and Jack were warming up back at the car. She urged him to flee, and Sean walked away into the darkness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Slater :)

Ooh interesting, thanks Mo! :D So he's definitely gonna end up coming back at some point lol.

Lol , wasn't their four different ways that archie died ?

As in they filmed four ways of him dying and chose one on the day to stop any spoilers being leaked

Erm.. not sure but it said on 'The Sins of Archie' (BBC3 thing after he was killed) that nobody knows. :unsure: I'm all confused now :giggle:

Well i suppose only a few people would know , i doubt the guy who plays archie even knows , but if they want shock value it needs to be grant

Today we find out who gets the vic and 3 mil aswell

I've been thinking that this might be a comeback for Grant. Would be interesting for sure...

I get the feeling that it's gonna be either Ronny, Roxy or both of them that get the vic and money. Giving Janine a statue of a Cat would have made things a bit more entertaining though :D

Back