who is your favorite singer

God Rullz

Proud Member
Who is your favorite singer,what is your favorite song and what is your most loved album by him/her.

P.S. More than half of you are going to say Michael Jackson!

well my all time of fave singer is mike! of course! :p

But my other two fave singers are: anthony callea & christina aguilera

Michael of course! My favorite album is HIStory.

Erm, anything by R.E.M... Enya, love her... erm... and others. Can't think. I like a bit of everything! :yes:

Mine is Mike of course fav song by him is "The Way You Make Me Feel" and fav album is thriller.

M. Michael Jackson is my fave singer and my fave album of him is... ummm... Bad!

I have another fave singer who is Kanye West! and I like his last album!

haha!
You guessed right, man...

Mine is Michael too! Favorite song of all time, The Lady In My Life (full version) and the album, I can't seem to make up my mind between Dangerous and Thriller

Another favorite of mine is Maria Callas and my favorite song of hers is either Casta Diva/Una voce poco fa.

1. Michael Jackson
2. Morten Harket (Lead singer of the band a-ha)

Michael Jackson, he's superior and I think it will take a couple hundred years until someone will arrive that can even be put in the same sentence as MJ, or maybe they will never come someone with that caliber.

I used to like obsessed with R. Kelly also, but then something happened and he started to make stupid records by following what's hot on the radio.
But I can't sometimes understand him because every now and then he actually drop a very nice song, like the 2008 song "I Believe":

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.zshare.net/audio/5283895119db7300/

That's my biggest fear concerning MJ, that he will do like R. Kelly and go over to the dark side. I don't think T-Pain is a good influence in MJ's life.

1- Michael Jackson
*song- PYT demo/LNFSG
*album- Thriller/OTW
2- Steve Perry

Donny Hathaway, Otis Redding, Al green, Sam Cooke, Jackie Wilson, Newer artists Mariah Carey (when she doesn't warble too much),Pink and to a lesser degree Alicia Keys.
Beverley Knight is about the best singer right now I think.

Oh and the young Michael Jackson is a phenomenal singer.

Michael Jackson, he's superior and I think it will take a couple hundred years until someone will arrive that can even be put in the same sentence as MJ, or maybe they will never come someone with that caliber.

I used to like obsessed with R. Kelly also, but then something happened and he started to make stupid records by following what's hot on the radio.
But I can't sometimes understand him because every now and then he actually drop a very nice song, like the 2008 song "I Believe":

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.zshare.net/audio/5283895119db7300/

That's my biggest fear concerning MJ, that he will do like R. Kelly and go over to the dark side. I don't think T-Pain is a good influence in MJ's life.

Right on my man, lol.

Michael's my fave, no shoot, right, lol. But there's a lot of singers I really think are awesome. Al Green, Stevie Wonder, Mel Torme, Barbra Streisand, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Dionne Warwick, Lionel Richie, Elton John, K.D. Lang, Patsy Cline, etc, etc... I think those are some of the best. I listen to a lot of singers, but Michael's, like BruceWayne said, superior, lol. Although for sheer technical ability, I would have to put people like Streisand, Torme and Dion and Cline on the same level, but in terms of preference, it's Michael for me, and no one's better technically.

Huey Lewis is awesome too, to the poster who listed him.

Oh, I forgot to say fave song and album. For Michael it's a tie between History and Bad for me, and it's nearly impossible for me to choose a favorite song, but I love "Heal The World" to bits and pieces. The song gets me every time. And "Childhood". I know, ya'll think I'm a sap now, lol.

Last edited:
(male singers)

Michael Jackson
Stevie Wonder
R.Kelly
Donny Hathaway
Shawn Stockman of BoyzIIMen

(female singers)

Whitney Houston
Mariah Carey
Faith Evans
Karen Clark Sheard

Well, Michael is my favourite, of course

2. Gnarls Barkley
3. Scatman
4. Morten Harket (A-ha)
5. Stevie Wonder

Not saying he is the best singer ever by any means, but the one voice put to the songs he has done, Michael McDonald just pleases me immensely. Why, idk, just the way it is.

MJ is my favorite of course :D.. But my other favorite artist is Christina Aguilera. She's got an amazing voice!! :)

Male Singers

1.Ne-Yo
2.Micheal Jackson
3.R. Kelly
4.Usher
5.Justin Timberlake

Female Singers

1.Christina Aullgera
2.Aaliyah
3.Mary J Blige
4.Rihanna
5.Beyonce Kowles

Male singers:

1. Michael Jackson
2. Bono
3. Dave Gahan (Depeche Mode)
4. John Lennon
5. Peter Gabriel

Female singers:

1. Christina Aguilera
2. Tori Amos
3. Sheryl Crow
4. Sarah McLachlan
5. Kate Bush

Michael
Prince
smokey robinson
george michael
michael mcdonald
sting
lionel richie
steve perry
phil collins

Rhianna
Mary J Blige
Tina Turner
christina aguilera
Keyshia cole
marilyn monroe
lady gaga
pink
gwen stefani

Last edited:
well, you know what forum you are on, God rullz..lol..

Michael is my fav singer. all his songs are my favs. there were times i said that i might think that a song of his doesn't appeal to me..but, as time passed, i'd somehow, magically be in the mood for anything with MJ's voice on it. and that's when i decided.

Male Singers

1. Michael Jackson
2. Freddie Mercury (Queen)
3. Lionel Richie
4. Steven Tyler (Aerosmith)
5. The Who

Female Singers

1. Tina Turner
2. Kelly Clarkson
3. Carrie Underwood
4. LeAnn Rimes
5. Janet Jackson