Who is this "Michael Jackson" guy?

u ask who he is..yet uve heard his music and thinks hes overrated. DOUBLE NEGATIVE! (THIS IS ME PLAYIN ALONG WITH THE JOKE BY THE WAY)

u ask who he is..yet uve heard his music and thinks hes overrated. DOUBLE NEGATIVE! (THIS IS ME PLAYIN ALONG WITH THE JOKE BY THE WAY)

no biatch, I meant like "who does he think he is" with his tap dancing and his "singing"

HA! Right back at ya!

(lol,joking as well, but all in here is joking,so no offense for the "biatch" lol)

His dad Joe had a few hits in the 1980s, such as "Stepping Out", "You Can't Get What You Want (Till You Know What You Want)", and "Breaking Us In Two".
scaled.music_JoeJackson1.jpeg

joe_jackson_look_sharp.jpg

Last edited:
no need to post "fooling around,joking" etc. we are all just silly here hehehehe (lol i am so drunk right now)

(finally understands threads lol)

ive never heard of michael jackson..oh wait that thriller dude hahahaha hmmm thats all ive heard of him..does he have aymore songs? albums?

oh no no, thriller is the only album he has ever done. The critics say that, at least. And they are a very believable source. Except for when they sh... about Soulja Boy - but they are just jealous of him anyway.

Seriously, who is he?

I hear about him all the time, and I think he is so overrated !

His music is so bad it makes me wanna go crazy...

Anyone else share the opinion with me?

I hear he walks around with short pants and a single white glove. On top of THAT, he does music videos that are totally not abstract and pointless, filled with special effects and orginial scripts....? The guy is nuts!!

oh no no, thriller is the only album he has ever done. The critics say that, at least. And they are a very believable source. Except for when they sh... about Soulja Boy - but they are just jealous of him anyway.

i know! soulja boi is def better than this mike fellow...and soulja boi has sold more..right?

absolutely.

and also, the Soulja dance is like, THE BEST KNOWN DANCE EVER. Even my GRANDMA knows of it. While that ... what's it called ? JupiterWalk?

Oh, yes... the guy of the pluto walk... That's really strange!

I've heard of him... But I don't know who he is actually...

You're all right! Nobody compares to Soulja Boy! LOL

i heard it is some guy who increased the clout and careers of many people who share his name...including a radio broadcaster and a beer taster. and made it a lot easier for many mothers to name their boys.

Michael Jackson

Any Fans Here? :unsure:

I'm not that much into him, but I love Who Is It :wub:

Re: Michael Jackson

Michael who? I know Michael Bublé, just started a thread about him, but this jackson guy... :unsure: is he new?

oh i know i know...its one of the High School Musical guys isnt it??

Michael Jackson is 1 of the 5 kings of pops

LOL

You're all so wrong :dont_mention_it:
We're talking about Michael Joseph Jackson, a legendary pop singer who is the best dancer, singer, entertainer & performer in the whole damn woooooooooooooooooorrrllllddd!

ooooohh now i remembered, The One!
nah, i think u'll only find haters in here....

Back