Who is this girl with MJ?

sannahchu

Proud Member
she's beautiful...and I kinda like the way MJ holds her hand and give her that food that they were eating....was that french fries...?

mj8.jpg
mj10.jpg
mj11.jpg
mj12.jpg
mj14.jpg
mj9.jpg

no she went with mj and i believe if i remember right randy is in that footage aswell. most fans saw it as abit of P.R as the grand jury was taking place at the time in 04.when that footage was taken

it was early 04 i believe defo during the trial era . mj was in dallas where this was shot.just happened out of the blue.

Unearthed this woman from the bottom of the trunk. lol!

Just turn a woman next to Michael and all already believe to be his girlfriend. Surely it was a person who simply "passed" in the life of Michael and many others.
It was one of much importance in the life of Michael.

Yeah that is old from 2004, this girl was only seen with michael that one time and that was it and correct she was not his girlfriend she was just happy to been with him in photos.

I know this was posted on the old mjno website and a link to her website.

Ouch my heart...
Well, I'm dying of jealousy. I shouldn't have clicked on this thread! :(

Michael... I love you and I don't know how to live without you...... I wanna die too...... :weeping::weeping::weeping:

LOL! I remember this and I remember being all giddy seeing it and how the media just ate it up. Michael is/was such a "gangsta" at times. This is Monique and I remember it being reported. I think I even have this on VHS taped from ET or wherever. She was NOT his girlfriend though. I don't recall Randy being there though, but this was just a moment for Michael and he and some buddies decided to go check out the local mall. LOL. Cue craziness erupting. It was during the trial and I do believe it happened in 2004. I could be wrong about that but I'm pretty sure that was the year. It seemed like a big "screw you" to ole Tommy Boy in Santa Barbara at the time. I loved it. It was during the trial though. Mike Jack acting all pimp with a lady on his arm as he just went on his merry ole way through a mall...LMAO! LOVED IT!

Back