Who is this fan? She's on every concerts

norbat

Proud Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql1hek8q8-g&feature=related

3:29 min.. Women with blonde hair and glasses. She have been on very many concerts of Michael from 1992 to 2001. I have seen her on many concert videos of Michael. Dangerous Tour, History Tour, MSG 2001... she have also the best seats..

Sooo,, anybody know who this lady is? maybe the richest fan on planet. haha :p

I dont know is that girl is but...OMG..Michael was fine looking at always...my goodness....he is gorgeous...:love:..:blush:

mmm i dunno who she is...shes lucky whoever she is!! :lol:
but omg...how HOT does Michael look :heat:
:naughty:

shes just a fan that followed mj around. seen her many times at hotels etc.think shes german herself

What sexy rhythm that song has. .. And Michael is just simply hot, nothing new here... And I always loved how he was an artist that focused on simplicity in delivering his performances: just him singing and dancing on his stage, no futile chargings and things and most elaborate or extravagant sets, I don't understand those that claim otherwise. ..

Last edited:
I never noticed until you pointed it out, I've seen her a few times on concert tapes :lol: I would have loved to be able to follow MJ on tour :yes:

omg! i'd noticed her before and i thought maybe i was going nuts cos i was seeing her everywhere. hahahaha. lol. i love this lady. she's always so happy and into it. i love seeing happy mj fans and i hope she got to meet mj

Lucky fans who had the chance to follow MJ around and, most of all, who worked HARD to make it real.

he just visited us once... but there I was!!!! :D

Oohhh.. I thought that it said she was on every Tour/Concert(s) Just 2 concerts & a celebration show.

:wub:
souldreamer7

Back