Who Is It Question

ADKIc3mAnX

Proud Member
Hello everyone I have a question of the Who Is It video and I will like to know if it's true that E Casanova was on it too my friends told me some parts of the video are not MJ is that true or not ?

Yes it is true. Since Michael was touring, they used casanova in some the scenes.
I heard he was in the rember the times video also, but dont know if that is true.

The part where is Michael walking to the helicopter and the part at the end where he's on a balcony type thing are a body double. You don't see his face in these parts.

The part where is Michael walking to the helicopter and the part at the end where he's on a balcony type thing are a body double. You don't see his face in these parts.
They told me when he's in he Limo also but I really don't think it is E Casanova cause he didn't receive credits and would MJ allow that ?

I don't think it was E Casanova, but it might have been. The limo scenes are Michael.

They told me when he's in he Limo also but I really don't think it is E Casanova cause he didn't receive credits and would MJ allow that ?
My memory is probably just messing with me, but for some reason I seem to recall Michael has said that himself (that he used a body double in some parts of the short film)... and yes, I think he would allow the use of body doubles. I mean he used 'em in the Superbowl Halftime Show also, right?

I think whenever you can see his face is MJ, in the limo you can see his face. Now I can't imagine which part he used a double for Remember the Time, never heard about that.

I also never heard of one being used in RTT. You see his face during the whole video.

My memory is probably just messing with me, but for some reason I seem to recall Michael has said that himself (that he used a body double in some parts of the short film)... and yes, I think he would allow the use of body doubles. I mean he used 'em in the Superbowl Halftime Show also, right?

Well for that he had to but he performed on stage

Back