Who is ? In Liberian Girl?

adamschoales

Proud Member
Did we ever find out who exactly that is (the ? mentioned in the credits)? Is it a Gag from michael or was it someone who genuinely didn't want to be named?

I always wondered who the '?' mark person in the Liberian Girl video was :lol:. It probably was just some random person who didn't want to be named.

I will send a message to the cell of Michael now and we finish with this question... (Kidding!)

Hey, this is a great mystery and I think it is impossible to know who was the great inspiration or who is the "Liberian Girl."​

i think its Michael..... honestly

btw Does anyone else besides me want to know who or what is holding this fan?
0236.jpg

Looks like the dude has 3 hands.

Last edited:
I think it's michael too. It looks like Michael and it seems like something he would do. I think he'd want to do it himself.

Now I really want to know for certain though. Anybody got any good ideas on how to launch a campaign to find out?

It says "liberian girl" but for some reason I was thinking ITC and the Mystery Girl, and I couldn't figure out why michaelsson and Ginny would think it was Michael...:doh: Mike has range, but he ain't got that kinda range...

Back to liberian girl, I think its a random person. I love this video, btw. Its so much fun:D

the mystery person is Michael lol all wrapped up in bandages lol. Hes a sneaky man it has a very big possibility.

okay so we are talking about the mummy guy? the different comments were confusing me! lol i dont remember the credits..if its the mummy guy.. i dont think it would be michael since michaels skin was getting a little more lighter then. so im going with it was someone else..maybe one of his brothers? hmm or maybe one of the celebs already in the video put it on in that scene as well. or yah.. it could be noone!

okay so we are talking about the mummy guy? the different comments were confusing me! lol i dont remember the credits..if its the mummy guy.. i dont think it would be michael since michaels skin was getting a little more lighter then. so im going with it was someone else..maybe one of his brothers? hmm or maybe one of the celebs already in the video put it on in that scene as well. or yah.. it could be noone!
He could have applied make up to even out the skin tone and make it darker though.

more then likely he did. You know how he likes disguises. i just want to know where the 3rd arm came from!?

if you go watch the video you will notice that he has 1 arm in a sling and he has one hand fiddleing with the bandages around his mouth then there is one holding the gold fan thing.

Back