Who here is sick of the boycott fans ruining this celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gottobethere

Proud Member
They are really begining to get on my nerves, i have seen others banned for venting their fustration at them and i don't want to go that route but it's hard not too. This forum has been ruined by these people this week. It was supposed to be a week to celebrate and many of us want to do just that. I bought my copy of Michael last friday and honestly couldn't believe how good it was. I was really looking forward to coming on here and seeing what everybody thought of it. Instead i have been sickened by what is being said on here. Fools, and that is all they are, who fully commited themselves to the whole it's not Michael line when breaking news came out have climbed so high on their horse that they are afraid to even look down. I mean what are they really claiming. That Sony spent over 200 million the biggest record deal in history and then for their first big release they use somebody else's vocals. If only they thought it through they would realise how ridiculous they are being. They continue to ignore any proof that come out and stick to their belief which is almost soley based on one tweet. They say they are not buying this to boycott Sony but surely it would make more sense to buy this album, Make Michael no 1 and then boycott every other Sony product, every Sony dvd, cd, computer game, tv, stereo, games console. In truth though even this makes little sense as Sony are actually, like it or not, our biggest ally now, they, like us want Michael to be no1, they want to make Michaels legacy huge, sure they want this for money but money is also needed to make it happen.

If these fans want to continue with their rubbish then i think they should form their own forum and leave us to celebrate the king like he should be celebrated.

you know, I was very upset about the things I read here (and not only here) today. and then I just went and placed another order on amazon.co.uk.

I try not to care about what they say, and for the most part I succeed, but sometimes people say things that are just beyond belief and it's impossible not to react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back