who got usa today special edition paper

rockstar

Proud Member
i what to my book store i found this i was amazing of it :yes:

here is the two link if you like to see the website of it :)

125_Special_Edition.jpg

here is link:http://www.usatoday.com/marketing/brand_mkt/splash/jackson/index.html

your walcome :flowers: me too i didn't too :lol:

i brought of that that paper :yes: cause i'm making memories of MJ :yes: right know i'm on my three memories scarpbook :yes:

I bought the magazine! I think it's one of the best ones! I originally was going to the store to get "People and Entertaiment Weekly" but at the borders they have a MJ tribute wall! So I saw these 2 other awesome magazines waaaaay better the "People & EW". All of them touch on a lil negative but the two I bought are not really bad and the pics and Glossy's photo's are awesome and it says alot of nice stuff too!
5840_101677186551_670771551_1974421_4438757_n.jpg

Zori are you talking to me to scan the pictures of that paper :thinking: i just asking if it was me you were asking or it was someone else in here :thinking: :yes:

Zori are you talking to me to scan the pictures of that paper :thinking: i just asking if it was me you were asking or it was someone else in here :thinking: :yes:

Yes rockstar. please can you do it?

Yes rockstar. please can you do it?

:flowers: :yes: i'll do it for you :hug: right know ;) :D hun :smilerolleyes:

it has amazing stuff in it so i'll take pictures of it o.k :yes: and i'll upload pictures and post tem in here o.k :yes:

i'll do it right know :)

Back