Who ever thought It would be like this?

Yeezy

Proud Member
Im not going to lie, but as I type this Im cryin.

When we was all hyped up in getting tickets to see our KING infront of our very own eyes, as well as the panic, it was just a great experience, the fear of not gettin tickets, and most of all eventually getting the confirmation that you have a place in that o2 Arena to watch history in the making.
Who would of guessed that when we was all getting tickets 6 or 7 months ago... 6 or 7 months later, we would be all be up on here at midnight buying tickets for the exact same thing.
Three months on after 25/6 I still feel the pain as raw as ever. Its just killing me at the moment. I dunno how I'll react first time Im in that cinema.

Its just so BITTERSWEET its untrue.

The answer : No One.

No one thought this was gonna happen and that's obvious.

Its a rhetorical question btw. :)

Last edited:
The answer : No One.

EDIT: haha! :D oops! I'm not very good at telling things like that sorry:) ^^^^

No one thought this was gonna happen and that's obvious.
I've said it so many time before but this just isn't fair or right for Michael who wanted this sooo much and us who wanted to see Michael soooo much.

I just can't believe were buying tickets to watch the rehearsals in a cinema:cry:

Last edited:
I totally agree. I was crying after I booked my tickets last night. How the hell did we get from seeing him LIVE in concert to seeing him rehearsing in a cinema, quite frankly, dying before our eyes? :cry:

I know what you mean, I just remember seeing him on TV shouting "This Is It"...

and that really was it.

This is soooooo bad.
I've bought tickets to the movie for 2 dates because I can't let go.
It's going to break my heart again to see the rehearsals and what should've been.

Yup i keep thinking the exact same thing. It's truly awful.
It's wierd how similar buying tickets for the movie was to buying tickets for the real thing, except i was so much happier back in march. This is gonna be so hard to watch.

Must agree..!!

I keep remembering that moment when I got the tickets for This is It! Even though I was there from the first minute, I didn't get any tickets for the concert, when the general sale went on.. I was extremely bummed.. I really did not feel like talking to anyone that day..

But then.. as if a sign from god... One wednesday, School ends earlier than usual, and when I arrive home looking at my mail on my phone.. I see a message that I received just 1 minute ago.. It was from a forum(I didn't know about this site then.. so it was another forum) that said tickets were once again available, as some had gotten theirs cancelled!!
I hurried like hell. And I had my tickets! That moment was one of the happiest moments of my life.. Euphoria! Some of my friends, who were not able to go shared my happiness..!

But then today.. Instead of thinking back to the wonderful day of 10th of August when I saw Michael live, for the first time in my life, I woke up early to order tickets to watch rehearsel footage at the cinemas... Sometimes life does take a huge turn.. :'(

Back