Who else thinks that the TII rehersal footage should be released July 13th?

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
It would be a logical thing to do i mean July 13th was the day MJ was due to make his return to the stage and the only way we could ever get to see the show is via the rehersals that was recorded, but i really hope it gets released on July 13th it would be a smart thing to do

i think they owe this to the fans and michael would have wanted this

TII stands for THIS IS IT!

Maybe we'll just have to see. Rumours (Rodger Friedman) has said that rehearsal clips maybe released within 24 hours.

I think it's very short notice...but if AEG were looking to create more money this would be their best idea.

I would love it, but I'm not holding my breath.

i would like them to open the o2 on the 13th to the fans who are going to the vigil and they will show them the rehearsal footage on a screen... that would be fantastic...

I really want tht footage in high quality,they should make it high quality dvds and I dont mind if its 2 DVD set.And ofcourse 13th July is the best date but I'd like to see it released before that..I really can't wait for it but production takes time and Sony will have to work day and night to meet up with the demand.I saw on news Sony is already struggling with supply of MJ cds/dvds.

If possible July the 13th would be a great day to release it, but do you think they can finish the production that fast, there is only 11 days until the 13 of July.

na i dont think they should rush a dvd they should make it amazing, take all the best clips, cut it proppelly no rough job and then do an offical release so when people see it they will know how amazing the shows would have been.

But im not again them showing clips on 13th at the o2 but as noone has tickets its going to a pain getting people in and seated in such a large arena and more fans then seats might turn up

No. This needs to be put together with love. Not just rushed to cash soon as possible like with other compilations or dvds. The transfer on blu-ray needs to be made best as possible, edited well with some nice looking menu.
Satisfy your "hunger" with what we have for now.

If TII rehearsal is released, its gonna be Three Birds in One stone.

First bird is, Michael will Show the world Who the Real King is and HOW GOOOOODDDDD He is.

Second bird is Us fans Will Cherish and Watch and watch and watch it over and over and over again, which will help us in our mourning.

Third bird is, The AEG will get more money than they ever imagined.

What do y'all think?

I think AEG should play the TII foorage in cinemas. This would be HUGE success. The biggest you can imagine.

Nope.
The recordings need to be well selected and edited. If not, it will be a product for the fans. How many non fans would watch the Dangerous rehearsals?
I don't really expect that MJ gave it all. You saw the other rehearsals, so you knwo what to expect.
For us, this is gold, but it has to be presented well for the public.

Stranger things have happened. It's possible to have this edited and out by then. I think it's a great idea, but highly unlikely.

i cant wait for it and i hope its going to be made as good as michael would want it to be...

Please no, if they bring it out in july I can already imagine the miserable quality it will have...It should become the documentary it was meant to be, and editing + producing a good one takes time. Considering that it will be the only big thing left off "This is it" for AEG to make money with, I hope that they will actually make it good (also in their own interese), and take their time.

I really don't need a rushed half-finished dvd, after all it will be the last one where Michael is involved. Give us something cool, AEG, dammit ;)

Back