Who else plans on singing his songs as lullabies when or already does?

iluv2drem

Proud Member
I'm only 22 but when I'm a parent I plan on not only bringing my children up on his music and what a wonderful person he was, but I already have a song list of Michael songs I am going to sing to my children.
Heal The World
With A Child's Heart
Lost Children
Speechless
Someone In The Dark
Smile
and of course,
You Are My Life
I'll always remember how good it felt as a child knowing the singer I loved most, loved children most. Reading so many stories of how phenomenal he was as a parent is giving me pointers on how to be a better one. Anyone else?

Im only 20! and I ALWAYS think about this! haha! My fav MJ song is Heal the World, so I will def be singing that as a lullaby, but the one I like most for a lullaby is Someone In the Dark. It's a beautiful song, I think about singing it to my kids everytime I hear it! haha!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: i actually think about this a lot, it seems silly as i am also only 22 and won't be having kids for at least 8 years with my career choice :blush: but i often dream of singing heal the world and you are my life to my children as lullabies :wub: i already do sing them to my dog :cheeky:

When I have babies, Michael will no doubt be the soundtrack in my household. If my girl lets me, I'd have her playing Off The Wall and Triumph while the babies are still in the womb. :lol: My kids will be raised right!

I already sing these songs as lullaby's....to myself..:lmao:....not kidding when I am in bed my ipod is always on Michael and he sings me to sleep. Besides.my kids are for the most part grown. ,,:(.....THAT makes me sad at times....I loved when they were little ...:( ..I sang Michael's songs to them all the time.

I cant sing too well but when I have kids someday I would play his songs for my them and they would be mini fans like me :)

I was thinking about this the other day and I'm only 21. The answer is yes, I can't really sing but I'll def play his music around them. :)

Hehe, I have a nephew who's a bit old for lullabies (he's 3), but I babysit him from time to time and, when I do, I always play Mike's songs and videos, I've shown him Captain Eo, etc. I've turned him into a little fan :cheeky:

I'm only 22 but when I'm a parent I plan on not only bringing my children up on his music and what a wonderful person he was, but I already have a song list of Michael songs I am going to sing to my children.
Heal The World
With A Child's Heart
Lost Children
Speechless
Someone In The Dark
Smile
and of course,
You Are My Life
I'll always remember how good it felt as a child knowing the singer I loved most, loved children most. Reading so many stories of how phenomenal he was as a parent is giving me pointers on how to be a better one. Anyone else?

Aw I'm 23 and ill be saving that list as lullabies for my future babies :happy:

I can just imagine my baby pointing at a pic of Michael and calling it "Daddy" :lol:
My babies daddy will be like "No this is daddy" *points to himself* :lol: haha

YES! I'm only 22 as well, but can't wait until I can bring my kids up as little fans :)

This is my son singing and dancing to Michael's Thriller. This is about 3 years ago. My son is 3 in the video - he's almost 6 now and still a huge fan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I_mRLtCq_s&feature=youtube_gdata

Oh my goodness, he's adorable in that vest! :D "Thrillaaaa".

I sing "Speechless" all the time to my 3 year old, he likes Michael, he always points him out on my computer. When we went to Forest Lawn a second time, my son insisted he bring Michael toy cars because he was convinced that Michael needed more toy cars. :D

I do sing the "Lost Children" too, because the melody is just magnificient.
"so snug and warm, loving their mothers, I see the door simply wide open".

We also returned the idea of a bedtime story. See, Michael always said all children needed to be read a bedtime story- and I agree.
So, my son and I read Michael a story together sitting on the patio. The one reading stories to others should be read a story, too.

I will :)!!!
I cannot wait to be a mother.

& to be COMPLETELY honest, sometimes when I'm nervous, or can't sleep, I'll sing them to myself or let him sing to me

I for sure will be singing and playing his music for my children. They will grow up being Michael Jackson fans since they were in the womb, I swear on this. :D Singing his songs as lullabies or even playing them would be such a lovely idea. I never thought of doing it that way. Speechless, Human Nature, and Heal The World are my top songs. The others songs you mentioned are great choices. Of course, I'd sing more than just three to them.

I am actually trying to learn Speechless on the piano right now. Maybe one day I will be able to play it for my children. :)

This thread is making me so happy! All of those little children (or future children) are so lucky!

Back