who else misses Tevin Campbell?

mistermaxxx

Proud Member
to Me Tevin campbell was the last cat that truly from a younger perspective was close to being called a Proper follow up to Michael Jackson. TC had the vocals and could bring it Live. who else digs Tevin Campbell??

i remember when i was real small people kept saying around me 'what happened to tevin campbell!

i love his song 'Im ready' alot. god i remember the days when his songs were on the radio..good memories.

he sang far older than his age like michael did as a boy.

Well in 1994, he got in a "situation" like George Michael (but before GM). Unfortunately, the black community isn't so forgiving about that and his music career died.

Last edited:
Yeah :punk: I liked Tevin ^_^

I remember my neighbour played "I'm Ready" over and over ^_^

Last edited:
THE WHOLE "I'M READY" ALBUM WAS FLAWLESS! Apperently home boy is on the stage pruduction of HAIRSPRAY

Last edited:
Omgggg I Loved Tevin!! I Looked Up To Him Slong Wit Michael Growing Up

I don't know much about this lad but decided to take a look on Amazon.

However I do know the track, Can We Track. I was still a kid when I heard that song for the first time. Really love the melody and especially the chorus.

Anyway can anyone suggest or recommend me a song that has similar groove, flavor, hook etc like Can We Talk?

Can We Talk is currently my bedroom anthem as well as my jogging anthem.

Tevin was one of the few that I felt would go on to become a superstar. He is absolutely talented! But unfortunately, homophobia in the African American community did him in

Back