Who else is in love with Lori Werner?!! (History Tour 1st Leg TWYMF Dancer)

javiklasicki

Proud Member
Personally, my favourite TWYMF dancer of Michael's although I do feel Michael may of had the most fun with Stacy on the 2nd Leg.

Always thought it was a bit cheeky of Mike to pick up Lori for the tour ;) After all, she used to be one of Prince's prominent backing dancers (see Diamonds and Pearls 1991). Maybe a bit of payback after Prince had a thin[SUP][/SUP]g with Tatiana in 1989?

hehehe ;)

robia41n.jpg

tumblr_mbzbungLn71qlmakwo2_500.jpg

Lori-Werner.jpg

006.jpg

I would not say "in love" because I do not know them personally but I prefer the female dancers you see in the History Tour Munich concert during Smooth Criminal. Stacy Walker (red dress) and Faune Chambers (green dress). I love watching them dance next to each other during this performance. Stacy looks fierce/sexy. I love her poses, her assertive/angry energy. The way she puts her hand on her hip while "challenging" Lavelle Smith with her eyes *beat: sha boom* (during the I don't knows) and the way she walks right after that... Her white shoes make her legs look even better. Uh even, uh bbbettaaaaaaa.

Faune Chambers is cute/sexy in another way. Smoother. I love the way she blows kisses, especially the last two kisses. I love the way the angle makes her look like she leaves the second to last one on Lavell's hat right on the "hoo !". And that last kiss... Them eyes, the hand movement, that bass in the background, them legs, the way she walks. What ? What ? Really ? Really ?

No disrespect to Lori Elle though, she's beautiful, her eyes in the third picture are very captivating. :)

^ Wow!!! You really know your TWYMMF girls!!! lol. If I ever have any questions about any of them, Imma comin' to you. :)

Is Lori the one with the major arm swing?

^^^ Lol, no I do not know the TWYMMF dancers very well. I was actually answering the title of this thread while thinking about the female dancers Michael hired for the history tour. I was not thinking about TWYMMF. Is my answer off topic ? If so, I'm sorry. I started writing and got lost. I found the names thanks to google and the Blitz documentary. :)

oooh! :) I'm still impressed. No, I don't think you were off topic; thanks for adding the info.:yes:

Lori has a facebook account as lori werner thibodeaux

I would not say "in love" because I do not know them personally but I prefer the female dancers you see in the History Tour Munich concert during Smooth Criminal. Stacy Walker (red dress) and Faune Chambers (green dress). I love watching them dance next to each other during this performance. Stacy looks fierce/sexy. I love her poses, her assertive/angry energy. The way she puts her hand on her hip while "challenging" Lavelle Smith with her eyes *beat: sha boom* (during the I don't knows) and the way she walks right after that... Her white shoes make her legs look even better. Uh even, uh bbbettaaaaaaa.

Faune Chambers is cute/sexy in another way. Smoother. I love the way she blows kisses, especially the last two kisses. I love the way the angle makes her look like she leaves the second to last one on Lavell's hat right on the "hoo !". And that last kiss... Them eyes, the hand movement, that bass in the background, them legs, the way she walks. What ? What ? Really ? Really ?

No disrespect to Lori Elle though, she's beautiful, her eyes in the third picture are very captivating. :)
Ha ha-I LOVED this description and how you so memorably described their performances. I laughed like crazy while reading it-so I had to go to YouTube today to look it up. I honestly hadn't paid that much attention to them before-but they were really great-reminded me of young Cyd Charisse's.

Maybe a bit of payback after Prince had a thing with Tatiana in 1989?

Off topic but can someone link me to or DM me a good back history on Tatiana? All I know is she got sacked for kissing him, and that she was in love with him/went a little :crazy but she's such a discussion topic with fans, I'm curious.

I'm not a Tatiana expert but I know that her termination was blamed on the kissing thing and I always thought that was wierd. She said it too. In fact I believe she even wrote a book.
But in the last few years she gave an interview and said the truth was that her agent asked for too much money for the tour and that sounds credible. Things like that are usually dollars and cents but that's boring.
I believe fans are interested in her bc they think Michael was in love with her. Maybe he was. I don't know. I can certainly see attraction there.

Interesting. I just heard that after she got sacked she became pretty "obsessive" or what have you, and did a bunch of press or something, so I was curious as to what transpired. Throw Back Thursday indeed :p

Back