who else has been blasting michael from there car??

m26uk

Proud Member
the night the terrible news happened i drove around my town, windows down volume right up!!! to show respect..and have been doing that ever since..

wasnt you driving past my house yesterday with mj blasting out of the car? lol

I started today playing all his songs shuffling them randomly and when I stop the car near traffic lights or something I raise the volume on purpose. Can't leave the window down it is too hot in here.

I know I did, I can feel the warmth around me when I hear his songs now. It's interesting and I luv it!!!!:D

my neighbours r rlly sick of me playing mj out loud @ home
oh mj why did u hv to go

Someone down the street from me was doing it. I started crying. Right now, I can not listen to his music without crying. I will heal in time but now it hurt.

I couldn't for the first two days, but ever since then I have at home and in my car. Mostly it's comforting, but I still sob and bawl when I hear Gone Too Soon. Esp. yesterday when they played a version of it with Michael talking throughout it saying things like "I will miss you" and "I love you more" and "This is it". :cry:

I have been playing MJ so loud whenever I go somewhere in my car.

But I always did that anyway...I miss him.

Michael has been blasted from my car from my hometown to the next town. Although I did the same before he passed away as well! Its funny driving past people who then start dancing, so thanks Mike for such brillian feel good music.

Back