Who else digs Sisquo as a vocalist?

helena22

Proud Member
I love Sisquo's vocal a lot. His songwriting.....hmm he was too confident about that. But his vocal is so good that I came to love some of the tunes that he wrote. I have his 2 solo albums and some of Dru Hill albums and several songs that he sung here and there. All in all, I like that he sings his ass off and "sang" like they say on everything. With that straight-outta church tone. It's getting harder and harder to find a vocalist like that in the mainstream R&B/Soul scene. Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of different vocal styles and it's one of my favorites.

Some always compare him with K-Ci, but to my ears, he's got more smoothed-out, stable tone while K-Ci going dramatic and is more of a yeller. I love K-Ci's vocal as it is.

Who else digs his vocal like I do?

Last edited:
Oh his vocal range is absolutely amazing. Him in Dru Hill ahh i love him! RnB Soul singers are my life lol.

Hmm...he's good but his stuff is very hit and miss.Second album was very disappointing.

what's happend to him?
As far as I know, he and the other Dru Hill members are having a reality show that Keith Sweats hosts. Woody's out, a new member joined. And I saw a few youtube clips of them having shows in Canada.

Back