Who do you people think you look like?

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
Many tell me I look like the actress and have asked if I am related to...Helen Hunt

yesssmileyf.gif
I am.

No one :mello: oh once someone said Lisa Marie Presley :lol: I really don't LOL It was just from one picture that kinda did though... um :unsure:

^^^ reallly,cool....its funny how people say we resemble a celeb or just someonelse in general!!!???lol....people say I look like Halle berry, I have heard from others that i look like rosario dawson??I have no idea why?I don't resemble these actresses in any way. Idk what people are seeing., I look like myself.

Last edited:
^ LOL yes you do

"and she knows she fine too"
f_laugh.gif

Hmmm I look like my grandma.. but without all the wrinkles hopefully! :D

Sorry I dont think I look like anyone famous, nor anyone ever said I did....

lets just say Im unique! :laugh:

lol, I look like myself...I don't even look like my parents much :mello:
wait...what if I'm adopted?! :shock2:

........... Nah, I kinda look like my sister ^_^

hmmm well, depending on how much I am excercising .... soon as I stop being active for a week or so, my face gets very full and chubby. When I am active, people have said I remind them of Matthew McConaughey... I don't really see it. Personally, I have always thought I resembled Brad Pitt but that could simply be wishful thinking :D

lol, I look like myself...I don't even look like my parents much :mello:
wait...what if I'm adopted?! :shock2:

........... Nah, I kinda look like my sister ^_^
:eek:
I don't look like my parents either.
I have two sisters and I look like one of them, the other doesn't look like anyone in our family :D

^ And you really do! :cheeky:

Last edited:
I look like my father very much. I live in a small town where almost everybody knows everybody, at least almost everyone knows my father. Me not, but when I go into a shop or anywhere else, they keep asking: Are you the girl of XY? And I'm like :eek: "Yes, I am, but how do you know?" And the answer is always the same: you look exactly like your father... It's strange because I don't see it.

man, I have been told I look like many people.. lol!

It's funny, because I don't see what they are talking about..

1) Enrique iglesias

2) Mario Lopez

3) Michael Jackson (when I try to) lol! They said that my actual features look like his when I am trying to be him, but when I am just myself they never saw it.. I guess hair, style, facial hair, and body functions really make a difference in someones apperance..

Personally, I have always thought I resembled Brad Pitt but that could simply be wishful thinking :D

YES! Now I know of whom you've always reminded me
yesssmileyf.gif

I think you posted a pic (or more, lol) from the beach back on mjjf. That's when I thought you looked familiar, lol.

My cousins and a few others always tell me that I remind them of Michael :mello: But I think the only thing that could be similar to Michael's is my hair, but nothing more :lol: Maybe I've been talking so much about him that people have began seeing him instead of me :giggle:

Oh, and others say I give the impression that I have Asian genes (Japanese/Chinese/Korean/Thai), but again, I think it has to do with my passion for Japan :lol:

Back