Who Asked if they could have......

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
The TII Billboard?

I have HALF of the billboard... i couldnt fit the rest in my car and i had to CUT the top off so it could fit on my wall... Wither it stays there or not is another story...

I hope that it stays up...

BEFORE

AFTER!!!

Last edited:
I asked for the one huge cardboard cutout that my theater had..........but they told me they had promised it to someone. I was angry.........until I found out it was going to my friend Eric, who is a professional dancer, and actually tried out for the TII shows. I figure..........he deserved it. He got a group of people together (many of whom have never danced a step in their lives) and they did a MJ mix-up dance routine INSIDE the theater before the film. it was nice.

Ask And You Shall Receive!

i love it i had to cut the top off so it would fit in the wall lol.

Let's just say our group in DC jacked the whole thing for MJFan4ever! lol! So now she owns some movie worker a dinner in paris. lol! Actually they were very nice and helped break down the entire thing for her and gave her a box and helped pack it. We then had to put that big thing in a cab and now she's on a mission to hijack others in the area :)

She got the big box that had four corners. lol! not the poster. A Poster would have been easier to get..lol.

Sigh's! The DC fans! lol!

Let's just say our group in DC jacked the whole thing for MJFan4ever! lol! So now she owns some movie worker a dinner in paris. lol! Actually they were very nice and helped break down the entire thing for her and gave her a box and helped pack it. We then had to put that big thing in a cab and now she's on a mission to hijack others in the area :)

She got the big box that had four corners. lol! not the poster. A Poster would have been easier to get..lol.

yeah yeah yeah:wild:.... i want to post the pic but don't know who to upload on post.:doh:

yes...i do owe the manager dinner in paris:cheeky:.... i told him give me a year to save up the money. :bugeyed:

glad others got the life size TII pop up as well. thanks to all my gals who helped ...... you have no idea how difficult it was to stick the whole thing in the cab.:bugeyed lets just say it was an uncomfortable ride for me in the back but it was more than worth it:cheers:

I think I'm gonna wait for some of the posters to jump in my cart when the DVD/Blu ray comes out.

I will just say how did that get there!:dont_mention_it:

lol this wasn't the poster this was half of the big box.

Friend of mine is holding onto a quad TII poster in her work. I considered getting the cut out too but I don't have the space anymore

LOL! I dropped a letter into my local odeon a while before the tickets went on sale and went to Epsom to collect my poster and they gave me the stand as well - they were great - they dismantled it and even got a guy to carry the whole thing to my car!

MJ is now residing in my garage while I think about where to put him! lol

I was the first to ask at my local cinema. I was told two days into TII that a lot of people were interested in it and they didn't know if the manager would give it to the first to ask for it or put all the names in a hat.

I was the first to ask at my local cinema. I was told two days into TII that a lot of people were interested in it and they didn't know if the manager would give it to the first to ask for it or put all the names in a hat.

hope they dont put all the names in a hat!
I was the first at my cinema too, should be first come first serve

hope they dont put all the names in a hat!
I was the first at my cinema too, should be first come first serve

Yeah I hope I get it. If not I hope it goes to someone who will really appreciate it.

Edit: Didn't get it :(

Last edited:
Back