Who are the musicians?

Jennifer!
aww how i'd love for the old band to be the muscians, time will tell :)

IDK, but I bet they're AMAZING! I can't wait for them to (hopefully) play human nature live~!
:drums::trumbone::doublebass:

Maybe Greg Phillinganes or Brad Buxer? It would be great to see Jennifer Batten make an appearance.

I'm sure we will find out soon :)

What about that Slash dude? Can anyone tell me what band he is a member of?
Velvet Revolver and he has a solo album coming out soon... so I doubt that he will be a part... beyond a guest spot at one or two nights, I don't think he will do anything with Michael!

I think if anyone that worked with MJ previously was working with him again, they would've mentioned that in the press video that Ortega and Randy did the other day, they mentioned a bunch of people he has on board again. I think people like Phillinganes and Jennifer would be mentioned.

I think it's a brand new cast and crew this time around :)

here's musical director Michael Bearden jamming with Greg Phillinganes who previously took on the very same job on the Bad and Dangerous world tours.

and it seems he worked with a lot of big pop names, but also some very fine jazz acts among them Herbie Hancock and my favourite female jazz artist, Rachelle Ferrell:

:yes:this is what i've been dying to know.
who are the musicians!?!?
who will be the dummer?
who will be the bassist?

A couple of months ago, Siedah Garrett posted this on her Facebook page:

Untitled.jpg

Could mean anything, but I have a feeling she might be on board again!

Only one musician from MJ's previous tours will be returning. The rest of the musicians will be new.

The returning member is neither Jennifer nor Greg.

Don't know about vocalists, though.

Only one musician from MJ's previous tours will be returning. The rest of the musicians will be new.

The returning member is neither Jennifer nor Greg.

Don't know about vocalists, though.

How do you know that, Mr Twisted Vision?

How do you know that, Mr Twisted Vision?

*Taps nose*

Check back thrugh my post history.

I was also first to tell you guys about MJ's arrival in London in March and where he was staying.

I'm not against a new band, maybe it will be an actual band this time with more live instrumentation.

Id love greg philliganes to be involved, but Michael always chooses the best cast of musicians and dancers so the show will be great no matter who is in each role. :)

I just hope they dont have the backing singers from the Bad Tour. They sounded terrible during Rock With You :|

*Taps nose*

Check back thrugh my post history.

I was also first to tell you guys about MJ's arrival in London in March and where he was staying.

I am happy for you to have all the info but I agree with some others, keep it for urself if you don't have the authority to say anything instead of telling the fans of what you know but can't say........

Back