Who are MJ's & The Jackson Family's closest friends?

mjchris

Proud Member
I mean persons who really know whats happened, especially the last 10 years.
What i know there are for example:
Schleiter
Al Walser (neighbor of the jackson family)

walser for example said the last days that he was waiting for 7 or 8 years now michael would die. he said i could happen every day the last 7 or 8 years. that michael was very ill (but he dont want to say what exactly it is), and that something like that happened several times in the past.
he seems trustable. but are there some stories about him and the jacksons from the past? they are friends for a long long time now.

are there moer known friends/insider?

For me, personally, the tragedy is that we will learn more about what really happened the last 10 years. but i think is going to far as i allways thought.

Mark Lester is a true friend of MJ and genuine.

I hate how all these people now claim they knew all about MJs health or what he might be taking etc and yet nobody stopped it?

I hate how all these people now claim they knew all about MJs health or what he might be taking etc and yet nobody stopped it?

If these stories are true about MJ, you can't stop an addict by talking to him/her. People tried to help Marvin Gaye. Marvin would get clean for awhile, but would go back to what he was doing. Pam Grier dated Richard Pryor and got him clean, but when she broke up with him, Richard went back to his "friends/entourage". Only the person can stop himself, no one else.

Yep! Yep! Yep! You know why they didn't do anything to stop it if its all true? Because they were only thinking about the money they could make by being part of MJ's team and entourage. Those who saw or knew what was happening and did nothing, failed him. I am sure we are going to hear more about this in the weeks to come.
Remember, there were awful stories during the trial about this very subject matter and those articles were placed in tabloid sections of most MJ forums.
And now we mourn him and try and make sense of it...

people we probably never heard of... high profiles who are friends are on the record and already known...everyone else is none of our business.

Back