Who all carries a photo of Mike with you?

My_HeartBreaker

Proud Member
Who all carries some sort of photo of Mike with you? Where is it? How long has it been there? I carry a picture of him in my wallet. Actually several cause I've accidently washed it multiple times I carry it in front of my drivers license!!!!! :rofl:

I keep one of the pictures from the macro thread on my steering wheel. It makes me laugh when I need it. :) I put it there sometime during the summer.

I had him stuck on my glove compartment during the summer, but my brother threw it away :( The perils of sharing your car with your sibling lol! When i first became a fan I used to have a pic of Michael in my purse, along with one of Gareth Gates! Haha.

Last edited:
I have badges of Mike that I put on my bag. It goes everywhere with me. Everywhere I go I have Mike with me.

I always have one as my cell phone wallpaper....

Me too. I have a lot of them saved on my phone too. The wallpaper picture is just so cute and beautiful it makes me beam every time I look down and use my phone. It makes me feel like he's always with me. Plus, I sleep with my phone almost under my pillow since it's my alarm. Not gonna lie...there are times I look at it and it warms me so much that I'll just randomly pick up my phone and kiss his picture. :blushing:

Me too. I have a lot of them saved on my phone too. The wallpaper picture is just so cute and beautiful it makes me beam every time I look down and use my phone. It makes me feel like he's always with me. Plus, I sleep with my phone almost under my pillow since it's my alarm. Not gonna lie...there are times I look at it and it warms me so much that I'll just randomly pick up my phone and kiss his picture. :blushing:

For me I wear a picture of Michael. Cause I wear my MJ t-shirts 24/7. It is technically the only kind of shirt that I wear anymore. So he is with me constantly. The picture of Michael that I am wearing now is from the alley scene of the Black Or White video.

I always have one as my cell phone wallpaper....

Me too :wub:

I don't carry a photo of Michael with me (though I think I might start doing that), but I always have my iPod or PSP with me which both have lots of Michael Jackson videos such a concerts and interviews etc.

Yes....I have a picture of him in my wallet, a badge on my jacket and a cell phone wallpaper.
A few years ago, a co-worker of mine was with me when I was paying something in a store and she was : " oh, who is this? is that your boyfriend ? He is sooo cute ! "
She didn"t recognize him on my wallet pic ( ? ) but I let her belive that it WAS my boyfriend. A girl can dream....right?

I've got two postcards of him. I keep them in the pocket of a small notebook I carry in my bag.

In my cellphone I have a still from Speed demon, the one when he does the thing with the lips, it cracks me up :)

Back