Whitney Jams to Michael in new photo shoot

She looks amazing! I hope she has a great comeback too! She's one of my favourite artists ever.

YAY!!!! :wild: :wild:
Thank you for posting that!

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy :wild: to see Whitney's looking gorgeous and happy!!! Thats great!! :D

YAY! Go Whitney!!! :clapping: :wild:

lol..everybody else backstage there were jammin to him too. lol...Whitney was always a fan. still is. lol

How nice - welcome back Whitney

whitney_houston_2009_album_photos.jpg

She's so pretty :D Wasn't Whitney a model at some point? She's gorgeous. This year is going to be an exciting year in music :yes:

Wow, she's a beauty! For some reason I read it as "jams into Michael", thought he was there :lol

Thanx for sharing BillieJean Boy. She looks beautiful, I'd say even looks better than in the '80s! And who say she got no rhythm? She's not a dancer, but she knows how to groove:yes: Go Whitney!

She's a really big fan of MJ. Saw her giving Mike a bear hug in one footage. It was really sweet to see.

She's so pretty :D Wasn't Whitney a model at some point? She's gorgeous. This year is going to be an exciting year in music :yes:
Yea she was. As far as I know, it was before she got a record deal.
I agree, besides MJ and Whitney, you got Maxwell and Sade (later this year).

She looks gorgeous, nice to see her having fun dancin'. :lol: Can't wait for her album.

lookin forward to he album.. she looks good

ooooh, OTW is a great dance album :yes:

Last edited:
Wow,I just cried guys. Im so happy to see her back to the woman we all know and love. This is just wonderful. [stillcantbelieveijustcriedlol]

the media is creating a competition between her and Mike.........which is a win-win... to me..

it will generate extra publicity especially here in the States for both of them.... kind of like what it did for 50 cent and Kanye... but of course no fake beef...by the artist themselves..

She looks amazing! Great to see her like that! Thanks for posting.

Whitney is working day and night on her comeback!

:lol:

Excellent thanks! :D doo-dah, doo-dah OW!! And I love Whitney, so this was great to watch, thanks. :)

It's about time Whitney got herself cleaned up. She looks great, happy and ready to roll. Wish she would have dumped Bobby Brown years ago, who knows what would have happened if she had.

Back