Whitney Houston's new album, I Look To You previewed on her website!

The album is really solid and I'm really proud of Whitney and wish her all the success in the world. She's always been my favorite power vocalist. Move over Mariah and Celine, Whitney is BACK!

I'm not a great fan of hers, but since I got all her other albums, lol...:D
I'm deffo gonna have a listen to this one as well.
Glad to see she's surfaced again, after hitting rock bottom.

it's a decent album. and 'Didn't know my own strength' she sounds like Patti Labelle. and 'Salute' sounds like she worked with Brandy.

Whitney's voice sounds wonderful as usual.

The album is amazing! The high notes in "like i never left" knocked me off my chair! the girl aint been able to get up there since 2002!

And The album as a whole there isnt a bad song on it. Songs i cant stop playing are "Worth It, Call You Tonight A Song For You and Salute"...well infact the whole album!

Welcome Back Ms Houston! :D

'Call You Tonight' should be her next single. That could be a hit for her. I really love 'Nothin' But Love' and 'Worth It.' "I Look To You" is a better album than "Just Whitney." With these songs, you can tell where she's coming from. Amazing work!

A few of the songs are great, and her voice is still amazing, but most of the songs are very boring and bland, and it for sure is not a great comeback album 5 ***** out of 10.

The album was pretty good... I really liked I Look To You, I Didn't Know My Own Strength & Million Dollar Bill... Nothing But Love & Call You Tonight was also quite good :)

This is the only album I can think of that I liked EVERY song. Not just like, every song on here is amazing.

I'm really loving For The Lovers, Million Dollar Bill, I Look To You, and Salute.

Still not as good as her old work, but the album has grown on me and it's in fact quite good :)

Still not as good as her old work, but the album has grown on me and it's in fact quite good :)

I'll be buying this. I really dig all the songs except for the remake of A Song For You (sounds like a bad dance mix lol).

it's a decent album. and 'Didn't know my own strength' she sounds like Patti Labelle. and 'Salute' sounds like she worked with Brandy.

Whitney's voice sounds wonderful as usual.

salute was wrote by r kelly and produced by tricky stewart

I'm just listening her album right now,and it's amazing :wub:
love her :wub:

Back