Whitney Houston's 1st NEW Video - I Look To You

Billie-Jean

Proud Member
smile.jpg

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdEEwnlaF84

"I Look to You" is a song performed by American R&B recording artist Whitney Houston, from her seventh studio album also titled I Look to You. It was released as a worldwide promotional single and as the first US single for the album also titled I Look to You on July 23, 2009 on US radio following highly favorable reviews at pre-release album listening parties.

The single is one of two songs written by R Kelly which appear on the album and was produced by Tricky Stewart and Harvey Mason, Jr.. Following its preview on US radio the single was released fully for airplay on July 27, 2009. On July 30, just one week after its premiere (and 3 days after its promotional release) the song has so far reached number 19 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Chart, becoming her 31st top 20 hit and first such hit in nine years. The song has since became her highest charting single in seven years.

The video for "I Look to You" is set to debut on September 10, 2009. The video was made available for viewing starting at 8pm on Whitney Houston's official website, following the debut of the video on Entertainment Tonight. The video features the singer in front of a plain beige and gray backdrop with different angles of her. She is sitting on a concrete pillar with a spotlight focused on her. Toward the end of the video, a shower of flowers are shown falling all around her.

Houston says that the powerful piano ballad that sums up the album and is all she wants to say at this stage of her life.

:D

Fantastic.I absolutley love the song.I like the video alot.Simple & eloquent.Classic Whitney.Really love it.Thanks for posting.

Back