Which Woman Wowed at The VMA's?

I voted Janet, for the shock value :ph34r:
But if it was a regular night, then Beyonce would've gotten my vote.
The rest were boring.

Janet!! without a doubt

Pink was great aswell, but nothing new to me, saw this performances live, 6 months ago l

Janet!! without a doubt

Pink was great aswell, but nothing new to me, saw this performances live, 6 months ago l
yea same as amazing as it was it was exactly the same as the funhouse tour, beyonce was amazing as always and i loved gaga just for the craziness factor, nothing else impressed me that much except for Ms Jackson who brought the f**kin house down I was so proud of her she did Michael justice it was so emotional, god i love her so much

Janet was AMAZING. Taylor Swift was adorable, Pink was awesome, and Beyonce was well, Beyonce, she did great...and so did her sister Salonge (she was on the side stage performing right after Beyonce). BUT HOLY COW, I'm sorry, but why has no one mentioned Alicia Keys and Jay-Z!?!?! That was AWESOME!!! It was really moving because of the whole This is It trailer. The beginning to the show started heartfelt and then Janet kicked it off, then the ending the trailer came on and it was just heartwrenching hearing his voice and the trailer and everything, then Alicia Key's and Jay-Z's finale...wow.

Janet of course. MTV pimped the mess out of her upcoming tribute. I am sure that more than half the people that watched that show last night watched because of Janet and she did not disappoint.

Fierce King Of Pop baby sister was fierce. I love her.

It was definitely a woman's night at the MTV awards.

I think they all wowed - Madonna, Janet, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Gaga (even though I find her "trying to beat Madonna in shock value" tiring), Pink was incredible with the trapeze, but she did this in her concert. Alicia Keys looked beautiful as well.

No one will ever walk in Michael Jackson's shoes - but at least the women brought their A-game last night.

Is lady Ga Ga crazy or something? *horrified*

no, shes an artist.

i liked her performance as well.
great outfits too :D

in fact i liked all of them...
just the pink circus show was not my taste...
respect for going up there... but it just didnt look that cool.

Janet JACKSON of course....she's truly Michael's little sister........She's on FIRE! and that intense look in her face....was really awesome............I'm sure Mj would had been proud of her performance........

Definitely Janet, was nice seeing her perform. Beyonce's performance was pretty good too.

Janet. Anyone who can dance in sync like that with Michael is amazing. She put her heart and soul into that performance and Michael would have been so proud of her. Uh-oh, all teary again now :(

Back